Reviews for RWBY: The Hands of Fate
JustAnon chapter 2 . 1/31/2020
Cliche'd and repetitive, the premise has been done too many times before, try to find a way to stand out
Jumpy85Plays chapter 5 . 12/30/2019
Is the semblance similar to Silver Crows wing or divine dividing?
Phantom Twilight chapter 9 . 9/10/2019
Hey, here I am again! Great story!
Phantom Twilight chapter 3 . 8/30/2019
this is really good so far, I got hooked in very little time- you should write a book!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/28/2019
What will be the Mementos of this world's Metaverse.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
So... will Weiss receive a Persona?
OMNISENSE95 chapter 3 . 7/22/2019
Guess #1: Something along the lines of "How's your ex?"
Guess #2: "How's Ms. Amber Autumn doing?"
Rnij chapter 23 . 2/21/2019
AAAAAAHHHH WHERE IS THE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2018
Lovnag, Ozpin has trust issues. When you've been stabbed in the back as many times as him, you work your butt off to maintain the fragile trust you do build. Paranoia like that can make you easy to control, especially when your foe is well connected.
Lovnag chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
You know, I it surprises me so much that this Richards guy is capable of holding the likes of Ozpin back.
I mean, really? Some kind of a sorry excuse of a human being can make the great and powerful do something against his will? And Oz cannot do anything against him?
Seems so unlikely.
Lovnag chapter 3 . 12/7/2018
Aint too bad, but for the most part of the chapter it is like Ruby doesn't even exist.
ExiletheJedi chapter 23 . 11/13/2018
Not to sound like that guy or anything but, when are you going to post the next chapter?
Boshwa chapter 23 . 11/2/2018
So. I just have to say, I LOVE this story. Stayed up way too late binge reading it. It's so different compared to the other crossovers in which they just plop a Persona MC from the games into RWBY. It's everything I imagined a RWBY-themed Persona game would be like.

Funnily enough, I was actually brainstorming a Persona x RWBY crossover similar to this BEFORE I found your story. I hit a dead end on what arcana do I give to which characters, but your fic really narrowed my list down.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2018
Excellent story good sir! This is easily one of the better persona x RWBY fanfics! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/18/2018
So, how long till Weiss tries dating Blake? I believe that a Checkmate pairing would be cool for this Persona gig.