Reviews for The Spirit Realms
Joeseph4 chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
Don't know if you'll find this review or not, but I just finished reading through this story and Zephyrs Winds, and I thought I would say that i think they are awesome stories.
Lonus chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
great story and series

this is the best story for monster ranchers ive read.:)
buffy black chapter 11 . 9/3/2003
Great fic. I do like reading your fics on Monster Rancher. I haven't read any of the wthers yet but I'll try to.
catman chapter 11 . 8/31/2003
damn! that was great! i thoroughly enjoyed reading this sequel. excellent! ;)
The Pilot chapter 11 . 8/30/2003
Ah yes, a perfect ending to another awesome story. On behalf of all of the readers of this story, I would like to thank you very much, CB, for taking the time out of your life to provide us with a very high quality fanfiction story! I've enjoyed each chapter immensely, and I hope you will continue writing more stories in the future. Cya later, and again, Great Job! *Gives flyby salute in the Missileboat*
The Pilot chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
*whistles* WOW! Action central! Talk about a climactic battle! That was one awesome chapter, CB. Great job as always! I'm heading to the epilogue right now!
ripitupgenki chapter 9 . 8/28/2003
very good. I hope to see chapter ten soon. can't wait.
The Pilot chapter 9 . 8/20/2003
All right! Not what I was expecting this time! Geez, a little shrimp is the destroyer of all? You sure surprised me on that one. But I can't wait to see what happens next! Great Job as always!
The Pilot chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
*whistles* Wow, action central! Firesprite sure mowed down most of el creep-o's camp! lol Too bad she had to be captured though. Does this mean Allen will come to the rescue?

Ah yes, the relationship between Annie and Kenjou is moving along quite nicely. I particularly enjoyed the part where they were inside the tent after they made it back from the Spirit Realms.

Great job again, Crosseyedbutterfly! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Pilot chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner, but life has gotten pretty hectic these days.

Ahem. An intriguing chapter this time, with lots of surprises. I wonder how Lili's going to rescue the kids? Great job as always!
The Pilot chapter 6 . 5/27/2003
Ah yes, more surprises and twists in this chapter. I like. _ Allen sure had to go through a lot in this chapter, but I'm sure much more awaits. I wonder though, if Lili, Kenjou, Annie, and Z are going to play a significant part in the events ahead? Great Job! _
The Pilot chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
Ah yes, yet another excellent chapter in your excellent story! Gee, Lili is really warming up to Allen. I wonder...*thoughtful look*

Boy, Kenjou really got a piece of Annie's mind for that comment of his! Can't wait to see how things will turn out next!
Raven Shadow chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
Hey, Raven here! I just want you to know that i really appreciate that you keep writing these stories. They always give me something to look for whenever i'm on the net. And do not think for a second that you write bad stories, 'cause you don't! I know a lot of fanfiction authors, and whenever they think that they've gone out of style, i am always willing to give a helping hand in encouragement or even a hand in writing stories, and now, i hope that you will call on me if you ever need a hand. That's what i'm here for. You're stories are really good and i hope that you keep on writing them. And if you might feel uncomfortable talking to me 'cause you make think i'm a boy, don't. I'm really a girl and my niickname is Raven. Catch you later!
The Pilot chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
Oh yeah, another new chapter for our enjoyment! Boy, it looks like there'll be a whole crew of heroes involved in this adventure! I wonder who, or what, might attack that portal? Hm, I guess we'll find out in the next chapter.

Oh, there was one mistake that I think I saw. At the part where Genki is talking to Zephyr, and sticks his tongue out at him, it says that he's almost 31. I think that needs to be fixed, since in chapter one, it refers to Holly and Genki as being in their mid-30s. Also, earlier in the chapter when Holly comes in from the outhouse, it is said that she's almost 40, so that might need to be changed too, unless that's correct? Just wanted to let you know about those two things. _
Catman chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
Great chapter! You keep the anticipation to continue reading stong like always! _