Reviews for That Night in J Dormitory
jsilver2000 chapter 5 . 2/7
LOL! This was awesome!
Wildblume chapter 5 . 10/3/2019
I hope you continue this! :)
Wildblume chapter 4 . 10/3/2019
lol!
Wildblume chapter 3 . 10/3/2019
Poor Selak! I feel so sorry for him!
Wildblume chapter 2 . 10/3/2019
hahaha, poor Vulcan, I wonder if he understands what Korla is doing?
Wildblume chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
lol
LittleMoonPie chapter 5 . 9/28/2019
Oh my god this is great! Thank you for the laughs and keep going! This is hilarious!
Nyotarules chapter 5 . 8/30/2018
LOl you should write more comedy this has tears running down my face. Thanks!
EriksKitty chapter 5 . 8/24/2018
Is it weird that I ship Korla/Selak now? This is hilarious! I can't wait to see what the rest of the cadets were doing.
BetterSpace chapter 5 . 8/23/2018
Hilarious. Thank you for the update.
The Arcticourt Spellwright chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
Oh. Wow. You updated.
You know, every time you update I have to go reread this. And it never gets old. I always find something new to appreciate.
This time, it's the characterisation and worldbuilding you put into the details. Your in-chapter segments are not particularly long, but they don't need to be - they get a lot across regardless. And the variety within is gold. You've given us a peek into the childhood of a Klingon girl, the motivations and heart of a full Vulcan post-Nero, how a Bolian might end up in Star Fleet, a particularly rare window into the lives of the rank-and-file (and, for that matter, the biology, psychology, life cycle, and sociology) on Cait (As I said, really quite rare, and really helps break out of the biped-centrism commonly found in all Star Trek media), and, in this chapter, the mindset and life experiences of a human-Cardassian hybrid living on Earth, and how, for that matter, she could have come to be.
All this, and yet the characters are surprisingly relatable coming from each in their own perspectives. I can really sympathize with all of them...its crazy, how much information you fit into the content you provide, all without overloading us. Really, it's awesome.
All that, and you provide us with a new funny background event this round-that sand-gopher has found itself a new home hasn't it? Smart little critter.
42 chapter 5 . 8/18/2018
O.O great!
Texas Cowgirl chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
oh my gosh that is so cute, what a bunch of coconuts.
No wonder they caught the building on fire.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
Wonderful! I have been waiting eagerly for this chapter. Keep up the fantastic writing!
NaginiFay chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
Thank you for the laughs I got out of this!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »