Reviews for Mass Effect: The Series
Spirits08 chapter 57 . 11/24
Yes! Excellent chapter! I liked the final scene. And What a cliffhanger!
N/S/G Please, update soon! ;)
Spirits08 chapter 56 . 11/23
An update, please? ;) I miss this story! Cant wait for more.
MM995 chapter 23 . 11/7
Couldn't Shepard have counteracted Tali's argument by reminding her that the geth revolt was an act of self-defense? I mean, sure, 90% of the population killed is REALLY bad, but they only sought to kill those that tried to kill them first, evidenced by the fact that they let the rest go.

Personally, while I sympathized with and felt bad for the current generation of quarians, it was mostly due to the prejudice from other races and them having to reap the consequences of their ancestors' actions. I certainly did NOT sympathize with them in regards to the decisions that lead to all that, and didn't blame the geth for defending themselves. Considering Shepard's current views on EDI and Legion, I figure she would've thought of the quarians' actions as either genocide or something close to it.

Ultimately, I think Shepard could've easily countered Tali's argument with the info she had at this point in time.

Another counterargument is that not all organics are nice either, but we all have to learn to live with each other, don't we? Trying to justify prejudice (or worse) towards the geth by saying "not all synthetics are nice" is like trying to justify the return of slavery (or slavery itself in the 19th century) by saying that not all african-americans are nice.
SephirothsGoddess chapter 56 . 10/25
Again, beautiful chapter!
Spirits08 chapter 56 . 10/20
Amazing chapter! Hurricane of events! Cant wait for more.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 56 . 10/20
Love. :)
Frost5 chapter 56 . 10/20
Considering that Shepard is clearly the Caesar stand-in here, I'm taking the chapter title as foreshadowing for Lindholm taking a fall after a confrontation leading to her getting backstabbed by a third party looking to appease Shepard.

We're obviously in the ME2 timeframe with Normandy flying around with a Thanix cannon, I'm wondering how far you plan you take this story? The equivalent of ME3 where Shepard and co destroy Harbinger and whatever other surprises the Protheans left around or something else?

No matter what you decide, I look forward to the next chapter all the way until the last.
Spirits08 chapter 55 . 10/3
Excellent chapter! Very Interesting!
The three working togheter is amazing!
Legion is adorable!
Love love love! ️
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 54 . 8/19
Love
Spirits chapter 54 . 8/19
What a truly machination! Interesting chapter! Eager to know more!
Spirits chapter 53 . 8/11
Absolutely amazing story! Please, update soon.
JaguarVakarian chapter 53 . 8/7
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading the chapter. I'm very interested to see where this is going. I have a feeling there will be cliff hangers. Thanks for the story.