Reviews for Finding Home, Again
Chris926 chapter 49 . 9/4
Shadows are never a good thing, are they?
Geez... poor Milah, but I'm glad she knows I've been waiting for this moment!
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 42 . 8/8
I have basically read this whole fanfic in a day and I absolutely love it! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Killian is way, way too forgiving.
Been a very interesting story. You write very well.
OffTheBeatenTrac chapter 34 . 7/20
So...Emma is STILL putting everyone ahead of Killian!
He is going to be a father and the miserable bitch is happy hiding it from him. He has every right to feel betrayed and devalued. Clearly she thinks less of him than every other person there. Killian should kick the bitch to the kerb and leave. Maybe he can find someone who actually deserves his devotion.
Honestly...how could he ever trust her again?! That is no way to live.
Crazykblade chapter 36 . 7/22
So Emma knows Killian remembers? And that was cute. Tho I wish Killian would tell Milah the promise he made has to stop now. Please update soon
Crazykblade chapter 34 . 7/20
I can't wait until the next update. I love how you update several chapters as well. Good job. Please update soon
Crazykblade chapter 28 . 7/14
Just remember her Killian, it's killing me. Though I'm enjoying the journey.
So Henry destroys Emma's marriage to her True Love and he gets off scot free.
Emma is carrying Killian's kids and she's absolutely all chilled out sending him away and she just might possibly bother to tell him...one day...maybe...! What a bitch!
PipsCon chapter 16 . 7/5
Loved getting so many chapters today!
Who's baby Leo? And where is baby Neal?
This is a good story. Sometimes I get a bit confused as to who is speaking. Some words are a little mixed up or miss spelled. But you've already addresses that in your comments. And it isn't so bad that I can't understand.
I don't understand what Henry did, or why. So I'm looking forward to seeing what your plan is there. If I read the description part correctly you uploaded 11 chapters at once. That is awesome! I hope you finish this story, I'd like to read more!
Pixiepaws1 chapter 11 . 7/1
My heart is breaking for Emma and Killian. I hate Henry for doing this to them and the worst part is that everyone will likely fawn and gush over the bastard when they find out what he did to his mother's True Love.
OMG! Henry the little shit...! I hope this mess he made comes all crashing down around his worthless arse... He's been incredibly cruel to Emma. He has no excuse for this. Emma remembers and she thinks her husband has been unfaithful. Die, Henry, die!