Reviews for Finding Home, Again
Bobisnotmyrealname chapter 58 . 22h
Glad to see an update! I’ve been enjoying this story and I’m very curious about this mysterious watcher. Love Emma and Killians interactions. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ravenflame13 chapter 27 . 1/28
Wait is Zelena and Robin's babe's full name Green Pea?
sweetreader chapter 55 . 12/27/2017
I like this. I think I need to do a bit of re-reading since it's been a while. But I can't wait for more.
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 52 . 11/17/2017
I can't wait to read the rest of the captain swan reunion! Hope it will be up soon.
Chris926 chapter 49 . 9/4/2017
Shadows are never a good thing, are they?
Guest chapter 46 . 8/21/2017
Geez... poor Milah, but I'm glad she knows I've been waiting for this moment!
Elizabethhdawnn chapter 42 . 8/8/2017
I have basically read this whole fanfic in a day and I absolutely love it! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/29/2017
Killian is way, way too forgiving.
Been a very interesting story. You write very well.
OffTheBeatenTrac chapter 34 . 7/20/2017
So...Emma is STILL putting everyone ahead of Killian!
He is going to be a father and the miserable bitch is happy hiding it from him. He has every right to feel betrayed and devalued. Clearly she thinks less of him than every other person there. Killian should kick the bitch to the kerb and leave. Maybe he can find someone who actually deserves his devotion.
Honestly...how could he ever trust her again?! That is no way to live.
Crazykblade chapter 36 . 7/22/2017
So Emma knows Killian remembers? And that was cute. Tho I wish Killian would tell Milah the promise he made has to stop now. Please update soon
Crazykblade chapter 34 . 7/20/2017
I can't wait until the next update. I love how you update several chapters as well. Good job. Please update soon
Crazykblade chapter 28 . 7/14/2017
Just remember her Killian, it's killing me. Though I'm enjoying the journey.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2017
So Henry destroys Emma's marriage to her True Love and he gets off scot free.
Emma is carrying Killian's kids and she's absolutely all chilled out sending him away and she just might possibly bother to tell him...one day...maybe...! What a bitch!
PipsCon chapter 16 . 7/5/2017
Loved getting so many chapters today!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
Who's baby Leo? And where is baby Neal?