Reviews for A Happy Beginning
Lancedark chapter 2 . 2/3
You don't know how much I melted on the sweetness upon reading the first two chapters. This is what I really imagine on what to happen next. I hope you still continue this one and thank you very much for sharing this lovely piece. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
This is so fantastic and romantic! I really hope you finish writing it!
StrangeNoQuestion chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
This is really well written! Please write more, I’m excited to see what you come up with next!
nuages de sucre chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
so romantic- write more please!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Such a cute story! Will there be another chapter? I would love to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Love this so much! Please update soon!
classic1285 chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
This chapter was adorable! "The sack broke!" I can just picture this scene. Had me laughing!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
This is so sweet and fluffy! I hope you will finish it soon, and I look forward to reading your wedding story!
fairgirl chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
That's very very sweet. I reallt love this story. Keep up the good work !
fairgirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This is very sweet and very very hot. You write them beautifully.
Ultra-Siou chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Cannot wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
I love your writing style and how you have developed Belle and Adam's relationship. Perhaps your next story could be about expanding their family. I would love to read about Belle telling Adam she's expecting, and maybe then sharing with the staff, like you did with your engagement story! Thanks for another great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Love, love, love! This is just so romantic and fluffy! Please don't make us wait long for your next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
How sweet, can't wait to read more! And I hope you will write a wedding story too!
classic1285 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017