Reviews for What Could Have Never Been: by Duo Maxwell
Many Voices In My Head chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I don't know why you're not updating, and to be honest I don't care. I'd like it if you could start updating again. You've got something interesting here and I'd like to see how it plays out. I have a few friends that would like to see it too if you could update. Please _
SAKURA chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
FIRST OFF U DON'T CALL THEM AN ISLAMIC IT'S MUSLIM.

AND MUSLIM'S DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL IT'S AGAINST THEIR RELIGION. NIETHER ARE THEY ALOWED TO SERVE IT. I'M MUSLIM I SHOULD KNOW
Maeko chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Hi, this is so cute!

Just to let you know, there are a couple typos, such as "separated" in the Trowa part.

My one suggestion is to link Duo's story to the prologue party scene. Since Quatre is reading this aloud, you could break in with the audience's reaction (particularly Wufei's). And since Duo wrote this, I'd think he'd use his author's license to say a few things about himself (such as how cool, suave, stylin,' etc. he is, which of course would result in chuckles from the audience). When he mentions things he's not so good at, his friends would nod or say, "that's our Duo" or something like that. Also, the story would be a good opportunity for him to compliment Hilde to make up for something annoying he did/ get another kiss out of her/ make her happy in general. I think occasional references to the party will make this even more fun to read!

Happy writing!
Cadbury chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
I'm sorry about writing this review mainly because I don't agree with 'flaming' a story but this has honestly got me so rattled, angry, frustated and wind up that I just can't stop myself. It's not about the main plot of the story that Duo's writing a fanfic or anything like that, it's the whole Wufie having a second wife, the funny thing is that's not really what's making me angry, I got angry and all that for Meilan. I'd quite gladly go in there myself(if it were real)and beat Sally senseless, probably poison her in her sleep or something and give Wufie a strong piece of my mind by scream in his hear and beating him up too(perhaps give him a taste of what it's like)for even having the gal to consider let alone take a second wife. The incredible strong, endless, hurtful and painful emotions brought out, from having been put in a situation like that makes me not even want to imagen it, what it would feel like to be Meilan. You see I'm a Meilan fan, when it comes to couples a Meilan/Wufie fan so hopefully you'll understand this review and forgive me for really just venting, it's probably silly of me to even send this,(mainly because it'll be of no help I have no doubt)but my thoughts and feelings after reading the story were to strong for me to step back and just use some common sense and throw away, ignore and not to take to seriously the emotions which surfaced. So to end on this note, I'm afraid I won't be looking out for future updates of this story(but I am a fan of a number of your other story as I have said before I'm a Meilan fan, you have written a few stories featuring her in them, so your not completely abandoned) unless Meilan get's some pay back that is.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Poor Sally-and Meiran. *thinks for a minute* Nah, just poor Sally. )

luvvies, KaT (I got tired of typing the rest ~_)
Oracle Mizuno chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Oracle: *grins* YAYNESS! A new chapter!

Luna: *sweatdrops* Right.

Duo: *hiding*

Wufei: *frowns* INJUSTICE! *continues sharpening katana and glaring at Duo*

Oracle: Honestly! Can't you be nice, Wuffie-chan? *frowns*

Wufei: IIe. I can't. And I've told you several times NOT TO CALL ME THAT!

Oracle: /Wuffie-chan!/

Wufie: *death glare*

Oracle: At any rate. I love the concept and the story! Keep it up! One question though.(relates to all GW fics) Why do the G-boys always get drunk in your fics? *sweatdrop* I am aware it's a rude question, gomen on that one, but please answer!

Luna: I just realized. I have a very curios and DIM hikari.

Duo: *sweatdrops* The REST of us have known THAT for years.
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Hm. . .interesting concept. I'd be interested to see how it turns out. I like the idea of the characters themselves writing fics. _~ (Oh, I loved "Waltz that Just Won't End" too, I didn't realize you read DragonBlond's stuff too until a few days ago.)

But isn't polytheism many gods and polygamy many wives?
Oracle Mizuno chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Oracle: *hyperventilates*

Quatre: *whaps her* Gr. snap out of it!

Oracle: *sulks* Kay. Great beginning by the way.

Duo: I'm going to DIE!

Wufei: *death glaring whilst absently sharpening his katana*
Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
*giggles* Can't wait to see what happens to Duo! Will he get his braid chopped off, or will his hair remain? This is very interesting, and I can't wait to find out what happens. Funny too.

Hee, Duo is bein quite an evil guy this Christmas season. So is Quatre for that matter. *giggles some more, then looks wary* I'm glad I ain't Duo though; he's going to be in big-o trouble when Wufei finds out. Write on!
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Hehehe, this sounds funny! I'd love to read more when you post it. Light-hearted romances (when written well.) are so kawaii! This sounds great, more soon!

luvvies, KaT aka Mistress Shinigami
Maeko chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wah, don't leave me hangin' like this, man!

This is such a kyute idea! (The other fic I found forever ago about Duo writing for concerned Heero and was quite obscene, so I couldn't read that!)

Anywho, there are some typos in here like "champagne" and polygamy is having more than one spouse. Polytheism is believing in more than one god (think theism like theology).

Anyway, keep it up! 'Tis kawaii!