Reviews for One Last Year
Rajedi chapter 45 . 1/16
What an amazing story. The stories and characters are brought to life in a way like none other. When BOTW2 comes out, I cannot wait to see what masterpieces you craft there too. I truly felt the emotions Zelda and Link went through, and it makes me sad to see this fic end. Truly, amazing.

In awe,

Reader
Coyote2012 chapter 45 . 12/31/2020
I’ve now read this twice. Once when you first finished the story and then again this year. I think what stood out to me more than anything was how you described BotW as a story about grief, and I absolutely love how you turned that grief into something beautiful with this fanfic. Thank you for writing this and happy new year.
Josukek chapter 45 . 12/18/2020
I have read all of these 228k words. I loved them. thank you.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/12/2020
You've settled something in me with this story. Truly, you have. Thank you so much for this.
Fyr RedNight chapter 45 . 12/12/2020
You did a beautiful work with this story, magnificent really.

The way how you adapted the original concept of the game and how you wrote the characters were amazingly done.

I can't bring myself to gave this story a note out of ten, it's just so good... But if I had to I'd definitely give it something really close to 10/10.

Anyhow, congrats on writing this brilliant story and thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Until next time!
thecagedsong chapter 34 . 12/11/2020
link's reaction to his wolf instincts "fix everything and live happily ever after with Zelda" sound so much like the wisdom of every hero before him, I had to laugh
Therysinx chapter 45 . 12/6/2020
I think I reviewed already, but I re read again. Just as amazing as I remember it being. I hope you are doing well, dear author! Have a great Christmas.
NotYourLoveMonkey chapter 45 . 12/3/2020
This was the most beautiful story about the legend of zelda I have ever read. I finished in two days... and that was because I had to work!

It’s beautifully done, the plot, the character development... it’s true that it’s a slow burnt romance but it doesn’t make you desperate like some others, it was sweet and sensitive and it kept me seriously hooked until I finished.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and sharing it with us ️
emma-nyaaan chapter 45 . 11/26/2020
now im done with Age of Calamity, this story is still my canon for Breath of The Wild timeline.

now ive read this fanfic about 8 times now. such a good read, always a journey everytime i read it again and again. and i always cry whenever the statue memorial was mentioned. damb thank you so much
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 45 . 11/25/2020
I just read this for a second time and wow. It was still amazing and beautiful and lovely. thank you.
Syncchick chapter 45 . 11/24/2020
This story was unbelievably amazing! I laughed, I cried, I didn’t want to say goodbye. Thank you for all the effort you put into writing it! I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be glad to reread it again and again.
Darkknight1703 chapter 45 . 11/16/2020
This has easily been one the best pieces of work I have ever read and will most certainly come back to in the future, for god knows how immersive this story has been for me personally and how even after reading it multiple times now, I still get a range of emotions I that I can’t seem to get anywhere else. This will always be one of my favourites
Penguini62 chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
I binged this in one night, and the moment I got up. from 8 pm to 2:30 am, and from 8-8:30, I will have to say that this is probably among the top 3 things I have ever read. it was literally perfect.
Zekell chapter 45 . 10/27/2020
WHY DID I, knowing that Age of Calamity is almost here and I’ll cry of pain after playing it, HAD TO READ THIS?! I actually know, and it is because I just love to torture myself with this kind of things ...why am I like this?

Honestly, it was truly a beautiful story, and part 6 made me cry every single time. I never thought a lot about the calamity, like yeah, i knew hyrule fell into despair and people died, but now... oh god, you made me realize how terrible it was, and how many friends link and Zelda had to lose. Now, when the time comes, I’ll be playing age of calamity remembering this story and even if it contradicts the canon the game show us, I don’t care. THIS, was truly beautiful.

...for real, i thought the pain and crying was over and then the final chapter game to hit me like a truck of emotions (i am so weak for things like the part where the ghosts of everyone just started talking, being there with Link but not at the same time... -sobs-) Now here I am, lying on my bed like a crying mess, ignoring my responsibilities because I can’t think of anything else. This was perfect, I thank you for writing this, and playing botw (and age of calamity, and even botw2) won’t be the same anymore.
Dryptonium chapter 45 . 10/26/2020
I'm fucking crying on 2 am. I've been playing a lot of BOTW back after seeing the AOC trailer. Now I can't really believe AOC's canon cuz yours seems so real and amazing. Damn, just damn
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »