Reviews for What if? Collaboration
DrummerMax64 chapter 63 . 1h
Yay, my favorite Jaws quote! XD Shoulda gotten a bigger boat.

And yikes, it's time to get up close and personal in order to best this beast. It has me wondering if one of them will have to physically get in the water. If so, they better be careful!

Anyways, excellent chapter. Looking forward to the conclusion!
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 63 . 3h
An exciting sequence.

No mention of scuba equipment yet. Hopefully the need to get the poison into the shark won't involve getting any of these smaller mammals eaten whole.

Good thing they didn't put the nightmare setting to maximum or they might all end up eaten in a bad end to the scenario.
Harkonnen28 chapter 63 . 5h
My money is on Kris being the first to go, followed by Finnick.
Robert Escher chapter 62 . 13h
Oh boy... Which one is Richard Dryfuss? Which one is Roy Schneider?

This is getting GOOD...

-Esch
DrummerMax64 chapter 62 . 10/18
Uh oh, they're going to need a bigger boat! D:

Very tense during the Mr. Big segment, and curious to see how the hunt will play out. It's gonna be the deadliest catch of their lives!
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 62 . 10/18
And they head out to sea with a boatload of little snacks for the shark.

Well done on having Gazelle be one of the mammals threatened. No one else would galvanize the population into a frenzy.
Harkonnen28 chapter 62 . 10/18
Let the hunt begin!
akanomie1 chapter 62 . 10/18
nice jaws ! smile you suns a bish
Missy2.0 Frozen forever chapter 59 . 10/17
Haha! This was fantastic! Im pretty sure i hurt my ribs.
Robert Escher chapter 61 . 10/17
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to reading Fan Fiction...
DrummerMax64 chapter 61 . 10/17
Couldn't help myself from hearing John Williams's Jaws score throughout this whole chapter. XD

I wouldn't be surprised if the group has to tangle with the ferocious beast soon. Here's hoping they'll be prepared! Great chapter.
amazing! Im looking forward to this story now! Loved the Jaws refrence by the way
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 61 . 10/17
Looks like life on the water is getting a little more lively. Watching for the quotes is fun.
Harkonnen28 chapter 61 . 10/17
Bruce is hungry and there is such a variety of flavours for him to choose from.
DrummerMax64 chapter 60 . 10/16
Ooh, I'm already sensing some trouble a-brewing in those waters. What sort of nightmare will they have to endure?! D:

Very good start, Lapis! Consider me intrigued to find out what'll happen next for these four. Great use of Kris's character as well!