Reviews for Missing you
Emilee Amethyst chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
Great to see the family traveling and having some adventures that don't involving magic or villains. Also I like to think too that they ended up adopting Zoey. So glad this story got a happy ending and loved what was said at the end about being fighters and the best years yet to come.
ellegirlie77 chapter 21 . 11/19/2017
That story was written so beautifully its hard to describe with words. Thanks
Killianemmalove chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
I have re read all of your stories always makes my day when you update
oncer4life11 chapter 21 . 11/18/2017
Great ending to a amazing story. Love all they did and will do for Zoey she must feel on top of the world now. I would like to think they adopted her too, she is already a part of the family in a lot ways. Thanks for writing this.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
Good to see them getting a much needed vacation. Really enjoyed this chapter and the idea of them going to Disney as a family and including Zoey.
oncer4life11 chapter 20 . 11/10/2017
Great chapter. Sad only the epilogue left but can't wait for the trip. and the family meeting Zoey... please have them adopt her.
EHCFullestFangirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Good Chapter! Crossing my fingers there is a sequel to this story... Your writing is absolutely fabulous !
Alexa chapter 19 . 11/4/2017
Yeah! They finally all talked about what happened way back when and Jasmine & Aladdin's problem! They could've saved themselves a lot of heartache by talking sooner.
paupaupi chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
This was really perfect! Love the talk they had with Jasmine, Aladdin and Salim. So proud of both of them, Killiand and Emma. I love how Leia is showing her love to her mum. And Zoe/Emma talk was beautiful
oncer4life11 chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
Great chapter, so glad you brought Zoey back, and how attached Leia is being. sad only 2 more chapters left but been so good.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
Good to see the conversation went over well with Jasmine and company. And I loved the face time with Zoey.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Wow I wasn't expecting Leia's reaction either but it was so sweet and I'm glad they had that moment.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
Killian's insistence that she eat was sweet and very much like him. And good to know the history between Killian and Jasmine. I understand his reasoning about not worrying Emma would leave but wanting his kids to be proud of the Man he is. Good chapter and sorry it took so long to review.
Nightingale53 chapter 18 . 10/28/2017
Ugh I've been waiting for a week to read this! Honestly I read it as soon as it comes out, but then I'm left waiting for the next chapter It's still great ️
Nightingale53 chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
I can't wait to read the next chapter ️