Reviews for Missing you
dancingmylifeaway chapter 13 . 11h
Oh man, I wonder what happened to Killian (unless he just fell asleep or his phone died). I understand that Emma is jealous of Jasmine and she doesn't want Killian to be around her anymore, but she's taking a few things to the extreme, like when she blamed Killian for a few things that started because of something she did. Though you did explain it to some degree with Emma's abandonment issues and her fear of never being good enough. Honestly, this fic messes with my feels and I always end up almost in tears at some point in each chapter. This is so well written and it's a really great story that I really enjoy reading every time you update it.
I hope Emma and Killian work things out and everything is perfectly okay in the end, like it was at the beginning of this fic. Please continue this soon! I'm so eager to read more!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 13 . 18h
I knew something had to be up when Emma didn't have any calls or texts. And the storm adds to the dramatic affect in several ways. I like the mention of Emma's secret punching bag, I thought it was cool. I hope Killian is alright and I'm curious what's up.
oncer4life11 chapter 13 . 9/23
Intense chapter but very good. Hope Killian is ok.
Alexa chapter 12 . 9/17
Emma really needs to calm down and stop jumping to worst case scenario whenever Killian is out of her sight. Storybook is a tiny town, making it kind of hard to never see or speak to a person. Running off whenever they disagree doesn't help. Maybe if Emma talked to Jasmine she works realize she isn't a threat to her marriage?
Killian that is not the way to help Emma! And aw why does Leia not like Emma? :(
Emilee Amethyst chapter 12 . 9/18
I feel bad for Emma but I also feel for Killian. It's gotta be frustrating and I believe it was an accident. On his part anyway, I wonder if Jasmine does it on purpose. At least there was a good bit of fluff in the morning. And hopefully Regina can help Liam.
paupaupi chapter 12 . 9/17
The moments with Liam were kinda pefect, I love how Emma and Killian talked to him and helped him calm down. I hope what he had was just a bad dream and not a vision. And I think is good they're thinking of Liam having magic classes with Regina.
The fights between Killian and Emma are killing me, but I get them. I get Emma for being upset because he was the one who broke a promise, a promise she didn't ask but he offered himself. I get Killian for getting annoyed because it seems she's just jelous and don't want to believe his explinations, but what he sayed hurt. I really hope they can work things out next chapter.
paupaupi chapter 11 . 9/17
Love how Killian and Emma kinda could work things out for now. I need them bieng okay and talking again. Still i don't think he not seing Jasmine is the solution (and i'm still curious to know what's the past between them).
Emma and Liam talking was really good. They're really cute. I hope she can have bonding moments with Leia too at some point in the story.
ellegirlie77 chapter 12 . 9/17
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. K I'm done. No wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. God you know how to deliver angst on a silver platter. Good though. Tears by the way while saying. Though my husband gets a kick out of me when I start going no no no
dancingmylifeaway chapter 12 . 9/17
This stresses me out every time I read a chapter, but your writing style and ability to nicely develop their marriage is just so good! I can't wait to read more and see what happens next! I hope Emma and Killian manage to work things out eventually! I'm concerned Emma will start staying at her parents house or somewhere else to keep away from Killian, but maybe that's just me. Please update soon!
oncer4life11 chapter 12 . 9/17
I hope its true that the fighting is almost over, it makes me said, i almost feel like i'm witnessing my own parents fighting and i want them to stop. And things where so good in the beginning of the chapter. Please let Leia let Emma in soon too please!
Julia-CS chapter 12 . 9/17
Je vois que dans la version anglaise de l'histoire il y a quelques d├ętails en plus... Je comprend maintenant pourquoi elle est M et non T!
Alexa chapter 11 . 9/10
Glad Emma finally talked to Killian about some of her insecurities about begging abandoned. But l don't think having Killian avoid Jasmine is going to solve Emma's problem.
dancingmylifeaway chapter 11 . 9/10
I just found this fic and it's so emotional, wow! I like how you handle the family situations and resolutions. I can't wait to read more!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 11 . 9/9
Wow, a lot more happened but I'm glad most of the things got settled. Closure isn't exactly the right word but it's something along those lines and it feels good. And thanks for the bit of fluff, it was sweet and much needed after all the angst.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »