Reviews for A Pint Sized Protector
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 16 . 10/8
Are you freaking kidding me? I swear, Dumbledore always has to have Gryffindor win.
Teegan chapter 23 . 10/7
I want to like this but you really need a beta. Your first chapters were passable but these last few chapters have such annoying errors and non-sensical sentences that I can't take it any longer.
Loved it! It was so creative! Oh my gosh, I wish it didn't have to end.
So, I found this just last night and I am only on chapter 67 so far, but this is honestly the best fanfiction that I have ever found! Severus has such an interesting and heart wrenvhing story in the first place, but adding this twist is such an amazing idea! You're so creative to be able to come up with this! Im
ColtKit chapter 14 . 9/29
I really want to like this story.
I seriously do.
But it is just a rehash of the movie series with Snape in place of Ron.
Nothing new or different.
Ron is even used in the place of Draco.
It doesn't seem to matter how the characters would actually act in these situations or how that would change thing. They are just inserted into different roles with with the same outcome.
So so disappointing
Kushka chapter 123 . 9/5
Good story
Gajevyaddict chapter 10 . 8/20
omg thw "mum, dad" comment made me laugh so hard i had tears come out. id avoided this fic for so long because I like the age difference between Hermione and severus usually (at her adult age) but I'm so glad i finally decided to read this!
Kimmyle chapter 123 . 8/2
Hey, I really enjoyed your story and it was a joy to read. I thought it was a great idea, although it did take some turns that I didn't expect.
You portrayed Snape very well and I was very impressed, although I would have preferred the books version to some events over the movies version I still enjoyed reading. So thank you for writing and sharing.
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 123 . 6/25
Loved this very much.
Lauzag chapter 33 . 6/18
Just finished this.
Very very good. Compliant with canon, characterisations (if one allows the different perspective brought on by a different point of view), and facts of war and psychological trauma.
While I don’t personally enjoy this ship as I personally don’t see it from established canon, I could believe it here and I had to keep reading to the point of sleep deprivation.
Very well done.
Now maybe I can sleep. Lol
(Nice touch with the die hard quotes btw, it’s that or galaxy quest for my fave movie of his.)
Kushka chapter 123 . 6/15
Great story
Angeltsuki chapter 123 . 6/13
I enjoyed this read so much, thank you for writing it, it was a delight!
Arioneway chapter 123 . 5/29
This story had me on the edge and enchanted from beginning to the end. Finished this in one sitting at had made me very emotional. Amazingly written, vividly portraid. So dramatic yet full of life lessons, especially the things that Severus said. Made me rethink my perceptions. Incredible. Kudos to you.
Lucyole chapter 123 . 5/27
amazing Story really great very exciting, sweet, and filled with drama and love really good. I enjoyed it very much.
gisela19wwe chapter 123 . 5/23
Just a happy ending ! Thank you for your awesome fic