Reviews for A Pint Sized Protector
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 123 . 6/25
Loved this very much.
Lauzag chapter 33 . 6/18
Just finished this.
Very very good. Compliant with canon, characterisations (if one allows the different perspective brought on by a different point of view), and facts of war and psychological trauma.
While I don’t personally enjoy this ship as I personally don’t see it from established canon, I could believe it here and I had to keep reading to the point of sleep deprivation.
Very well done.
Now maybe I can sleep. Lol
(Nice touch with the die hard quotes btw, it’s that or galaxy quest for my fave movie of his.)
Kushka chapter 123 . 6/15
Great story
Angeltsuki chapter 123 . 6/13
I enjoyed this read so much, thank you for writing it, it was a delight!
Arioneway chapter 123 . 5/29
This story had me on the edge and enchanted from beginning to the end. Finished this in one sitting at had made me very emotional. Amazingly written, vividly portraid. So dramatic yet full of life lessons, especially the things that Severus said. Made me rethink my perceptions. Incredible. Kudos to you.
Lucyole chapter 123 . 5/27
amazing Story really great very exciting, sweet, and filled with drama and love really good. I enjoyed it very much.
gisela19wwe chapter 123 . 5/23
Just a happy ending ! Thank you for your awesome fic
gisela19wwe chapter 58 . 5/21
Oh God the final part was so romantic, I just love it ! I will finish to read this awesome fic
rosebelikov.rosemalfoy.4ever chapter 123 . 5/9
aw I loved this! thank you!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 91 . 5/3
That’s unfortunate! I loved the idea of Severus having a second chance in a younger bodyI still love where it’s going!
Meredith de Le Fay Olin chapter 123 . 4/30
Hello. I'm Camila from the other review. For you to know I stayed all day reading your fanfic. I'm in love with your writing. You really captivated me. first of all congratulations, you knew how to take fanfic to the max. having the stern interlacing toss in the story was wonderful. a balcony of master. According to you, you're a very good girl ! congratulations ! I just missed a stronger nc. I think I'm very perverted KKK but I missed kkk rest Congratulations was the first fanfic of a long time that managed to captivate me like that.
Camila chapter 3 . 4/30
Hi, I'm Brazilian and I do not write English very well, but I'd like to congratulate you on your story.
I'm using Google Translator to write so I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong
I am passionate about the storyline and for your courage to interweave the original story with your idea. congratulations.
I'm a fanfic writer too but I only write in Portuguese.
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 4/21
I sincerely hope that Severus will be able to influence those Slytherins Away from Voldemort. But, as always, Harry Potter will be his main concern.
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 4/21
I'm SOO excited to see which House you're putting Harry in!
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 4/21
Well, I hope that Harry IS more like his mother, or else Severus will be a real GIT towards him.