Reviews for Soulless
jeoliverio chapter 18 . 17h
Another awesome chapter. But cliff hanger
GaijinVamp chapter 18 . 11/20
I hope Bella has the correct answer to that question.
Awesome chapter! Loved Demetri's back story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
jh831 chapter 8 . 11/17
you think your cute,
bitch i'm adorable,
team 4 star
GeezerWench chapter 18 . 11/16
Very perceptive, Demetri. She wanted to kill you! Well, it seems like Bella wants to kill everyone at some point.

And I thought they were going to have a romantic interlude.

Time off? No kiddin’.

Yes! Broke Paul’s back. Wonder if the wolf managed to heal THAT!

No wonder Demetri wanted to kill Amun. Amun deserves it. I doubt he and Kebi made it out of the city.

Right bad wounds. At least he beat the cats, and taught them a lesson.

Maybe there’s a little something he CAN help Bella with.
Robin.D chapter 18 . 11/16
that was one hell of a good chapter :):):):)
slc6548 chapter 18 . 11/16
Good chapter!
MiccaF chapter 18 . 11/16
Awesome! Great to have some more background on Demetri!
Please please tell me demetri is going to help her with some other things...
Intriguing chapter! I'm glad Dem shared some of his past with Bella. Hopefully, Bella will heal and gain her confidence. I hope by a miracle, her face will be fixed. The Cullen's are unbelievable blaming Bella for their decisions. Wonder how Eddie is faring. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for updating! Love it!
Kochabilka chapter 18 . 11/15
Ya can't stop there! ;-)
I'm glad we now know what happened between Demetri and Amun - what a prick! I hope the twins did what Demetri told them to do!
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 11/15
Yeah, everyone is out to get the Cullens. Like ... Bella made them treat her like shit.

We can see where Edward gets it from. The whole family is warped.

Perhaps Peter should mention his *feelings* to Demetri. Forewarned is fore armed!
traceybuie chapter 18 . 11/15
I'm glad that Demetri is starting to learn how to communicate WITH Bella better. They have enough shit coming there way I think.
winnodinno chapter 17 . 11/14
I dread to think what. the Cullens have in mind for Bella with their twisted minds. How far removed they are from the cultured, straight-laced people they portray to reveal their true nature. Unfortunately, in the real world, some people do tend to twist things when things go to hell in a hand basket.
Mrs. Jim chapter 18 . 11/14
I do like that Bella pushed him, especially if that’s one of her concerns. His ability to open up and speak to her instead of speaking down. Hopefully she actually tells him that as well at some point.

Dirty Demetri, what else can you help her with?! Lol