Reviews for Soulless
trixiefan83 chapter 1 . 7/18
Really good story. Please please please don’t make her hate Emmett. Everything he did was cause he cared about her and he’s the only one not really being a prick. He’s a big teddy bear. Please with sugar on top lol. I’m 34 and yes I said that.
Bloodred chapter 18 . 7/5
Please update this soon.
CoSmO333 chapter 18 . 7/6
I love all ur stories! I love how u write Peter and Demetrius! All your stories are so unique and beautifully written I hope to see the conclusion of this one! thanks for sharing!
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 18 . 7/4
Gah, this is so awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shortfuse28 chapter 15 . 5/30
This story makes me smile..
shortfuse28 chapter 13 . 5/30
The way you explain things and give details is nothing short of awesome. You do it in a way where it's not a filler; its provides detail while being informative, in NO way boring while being ALL kinds of interesting. That totally made sense in my head, probably doesnt make much reading it though. Which is why I leave writing to you professionals :D This is one of my go to stories that I'll reread whenever I dont have anything else. I've read it probably 10 times and I find new things everytime. Two thumbs way way up!
Gajevyaddict chapter 18 . 5/26
ahhh such a vital point! I hope you come back to this story. I'll be following it just in case
BookLuver02 chapter 18 . 5/19
Noo! Why did you have to stop there? Please continue whenever you have the time, this is really good.
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 5/18
The communication problems they have will never get fixed unless they actually start communicating about it. Great chapter!
Ca.zaphira chapter 18 . 5/8
Love the story. Looking forward to reading more.
Archrsphoenix chapter 18 . 5/7
just reread through this story and still love it as much as when I first found it! can't wait for more! hope life is well
annie.jo.marie chapter 18 . 4/30
Well damn! I love this story! Great paring! Looking forward to the next update!
Silversimon chapter 18 . 4/14
You know that I love this story! The shifter cats battle is a great bit of storytelling, especially Amun's cowardice. Certainly well explains why he sent the witch twins to execute Amun when he had the gall to show his face in Volterra.

Your stories are so well written I'm pretty sure I've never questioned your decisions. But having reread this after several prior reads, I was curious why no one has thought to find and interview Victoria or Laurent about James? It's been mentioned several times that none of the Volturi or its coven (which I cannot spell) knew James and are thus at a loss as to Isabella's vampire self. Wouldn't it be helpful to learn all they can from others who did know him? Apologies if this was dealt with and I missed it. No need to answer. Just curious. I always defer to the author's perogative. Thanks again for this great story.
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 4/11
it sounds as if peter is slightly irritated with jasper for not taking better care of bella when she woke up.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 4/11
loved the come to jesus talk demetri had with the cullens!