Reviews for Soulless
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 3 . 5/10
Your use of empathy and sympathy is reversed
NUCGIRL72 chapter 19 . 5/5
Update
southernpur-rica chapter 19 . 4/18
Demetri does love her, he just has a different way of showing it. But I’m gonna need to have some loving with these two! And what will Caius and Alec and Felix do without her? Or Peter? Can’t wait for more! Hope all is well and safe with you and yours in this crazy time.
southernpur-rica chapter 18 . 4/17
At least we know more about him, I just wish these two would open up more for one another. And I feel like we just got cockblocked.
southernpur-rica chapter 17 . 4/15
I so hope they aren’t pulled apart. But how very cool that she is his literal soul, I mean he does call her that.
southernpur-rica chapter 16 . 4/15
Hehe, of course both of them would enjoy seeing Char and Bella dance together, they’re men! And whew, does Demetri never give such perfect orders or simple suggestions, maybe Peter should have well enough alone.
southernpur-rica chapter 15 . 4/14
Love Char! And proud of Bella for talking to and standing up to Jasper.
southernpur-rica chapter 14 . 4/14
Good lessons for both? At least he was able to bite and make he his officially
southernpur-rica chapter 13 . 4/14
I’m kinda hoping that Bella, Peter, and Demetri become truly the best of friends
southernpur-rica chapter 12 . 4/14
Damn, that painful from here! Will she still be able to “play” with Alec and Caius even with Peter as a bff? What about Char?
southernpur-rica chapter 11 . 4/14
I love Peter, he makes me laugh
southernpur-rica chapter 10 . 4/13
It was a very nice gift
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 4/13
I so hope that she can trust him very soon. I also hope she’s able to control her “evilness” and her jaw will heal.
southernpur-rica chapter 8 . 4/13
He’s gonna make her his! And he’s a total badass, love it! I knew Caius would be an uncle!
southernpur-rica chapter 7 . 4/12
Soooo, just maybe they are mates!