Reviews for Soulless
Amber Twilight -96 chapter 19 . 4/11
please update soon!
SavKelly chapter 19 . 2/28
Oh my godddd. I just read your profile... I’m glad you eventually plan on finishing this. But I’m in complete despair that it’s going to be a long time. When I hit chapter 18, I saw that it was the second to last chapter... and I said “oh no.. it’s not going to be finished...” anyways. I’ve been reading this story for 11 hours straight. Now it’s 9:30 in the morningyou captivated me. I love it. I need to place my feelings aside with the Cullens and place my trust in your process.
SavKelly chapter 17 . 2/28
I do not agree with how the Cullen's are being shined upon... They are good vampires. They loved Bella dearly. They always warned bella of the dangerous world they had to offer, but Bella didn't care... Poor Esme and Emmett :[ they were always my favorite
SavKelly chapter 10 . 2/28
I just... The cullens loved bella so much... and they did everything to protect her. I just hate Bella hating them.
MademoiselleFF chapter 19 . 1/8
Very good story. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
Kvan chapter 19 . 1/2
Will you continue this
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2020
I feel like the only vampires that won't feed is Carlisle,Edward,Esme,Alice and maybe Rosalie because they are always the ones that have to make it difficult.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
There is something so sexy with the way Dimitri is caring for her. Mmhh.
Pauliecat1173 chapter 19 . 12/8/2020
I love this story, I've read it 6 times please I need an ending!
Chaoticassidy chapter 19 . 11/8/2020
I can’t wait for more of this story!
Sassy Mami chapter 19 . 10/25/2020
Hey hun,
I hope you can add more to this one too. :)

I'm re-reading your stories again. I miss your writing :)
emeraldmoon14 chapter 19 . 10/4/2020
Always going to be one of my favorite DemetrixBella stories. I hope all is well for you and that you continue writing again someday, I'd love to see how this ends and hope all ends well with these guys
Iole17 chapter 19 . 10/4/2020
I totally understand life happens and inspiration moves on, but I still just wanted to let you know I really love this story, continue to re-read it, and hope it will go on.
MaggieFromTexas chapter 19 . 9/22/2020
This is my second read through of this story and it’s so good! I love Demitri/Bella and this Demitri is such a jackass but I love him!

Hope you’re healthy and that you are able to update soon! Be safe out there
angelcolbert chapter 19 . 9/17/2020
I'd love it if you wrote more on this story. It really is a damn good story but I'm dying to find out what happens next.