Reviews for Will You Be My Fiance?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Great job on this cool story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
A truly amazing story and unique idea!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
please give Ranma more girls.

Harem comedy is the new [Trend]
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
please give Ranma more girls. Harem comedy is the new [Trend].
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
This story is missing one chapter. I read this fic in another site and this story here is missing a chapter titled Fiancees.

I was happy that we at least get that chapter before this was abandoned. In that chapter Ryogi Hibiki finally arrives to fulfill the agreement of him marrying a Tendo girl. Akane, in desperation announce that she already has a fiancee (which is Ranma). Nabiki knowing that really isn't the case tried to expose it but Akane was adamant. Akane then called Ranma and pleaded for him to act as his fiancee which he reluctantly agreed. The last scene really got me happy though, Ranma then met with Kasumi and explained about the situation. Explaining about her sister's cry for help. This eases her worries because she could tell that Ranma doesn't have romantic feelings for her sister and the engagement is only a ruse. Ranma then invites Kasumi to visit his house so that he can cook for her and meet his parents which she happily accepts. Nodoka meanwhile heard about Ranma's engagement with a girl from some friends of hers and was skeptical at first. But when Ranma announced that they will have a visitor for dinner Nodoka suspected that said visitor is the aforementioned fiancee. Naturally she wants to meet the girl and find out what kind of girl she is. Upon arrival of Kasumi Nodoka immediately mentally approves. Instead of expecting a girl here stood a woman. Kasumi being older than her son doesn't bother her and thought that it was a boon, thinking that Ranma needs someone mature to be with him. End of chapter.

So yeah, we already know that Soun approves of Ranma, who he mistakenly thought was dating Kasumi. And now Nodoka approves of Kasumi for her son. So yep this looks like it really will end in a Ranma/Kasumi ending.

Even thought I'm disappointed of the discontinuation of this story I'm happy to at least see in that last chapter that Kasumi has a higher chance of ending with Ranma than all the other girls who are vying for his attention. That's like a closure for me. At least I won't get that hollow feeling in my stomach for wanting to know how this story might end :)
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Read this story once long ago. Unfortunately I forgot the name of it. I was thrilled to be able to find it again through a series of fortunate coincidences. Gotta say it's a favorite of mine. Thanks for writing it!
irfane chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
Overall a well thought out, and very amusing tale! I was saddened to come to the end of the chapters and realize it isn't updating anymore. Still... good story! :)
TheHard chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
What a nice story! I Like the way you trow Ranma into one problem thru another :D... and your description of the fights is really good!

This is going to end with Ranma and Kasumi, right? or, I hope that was the intention, at least... but, after eight years without updates... well, it was funny anyway, thanks for sharing :)

Hey, can you recomend me some nice Ranma/Kasumi fics out there? thanks :)
anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Good chapter, but the formatting makes it a little hard on the eyes. If you get a chance to re-edit it, try having more characters per line (perhaps 80 to 100) and a blank line inbetween paragraphs.
QundraDraconum chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
without a doubt the greatest AU Ranma story Ive ever read. It's criminal that you left it like this and I hope you, or someone else continues this.
addicted03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Been waiting for an update for months! :(

Please tell me you won't leave us hanging!

I'm really looking forward when Ukyou & Shampoo come into the picture...

This is a work of art! So update soon! _
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Cool.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
And reguardless of the path his life takes, Ranma will always

have people tangling his love life into a mass of conflicts.
Nysk chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
Wonderful story, wish there were more chapters!
Mercenaryhmster chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
not bad, but please work on the layout, the close-cropped sentences are murder on my eyes!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »