Reviews for The Master of Death in Nazarik
binyhun chapter 29 . 4/17
I was really skeptical of this story, as it seemed just another copy paste with a different mc, but you managed to make it quite an interesting read. I like your Harry a lot, even though I don’t understand how he is so much different from the books, probably some extra fiction i guess?

I would have preferred if you went on a lot more different path, in the middle of the story you seemed to make things more original, but then reverted back to following the plot with your small takes on it. I know that this story is extremely old, so I am not going to ask for continuation, even if it would be welcome. I thank you for your hard work on this, and I am eager to start your other works.
i-love-cats-and-fics chapter 29 . 4/4
Thank you for the meal!anime nom nom**3
Hosoo chapter 29 . 3/22
This has been a delight to read again. Even though the chances of you returning is rather thin, I still hope for it.
Enigmation chapter 25 . 2/9
Ahhh this is so cute! I can't help but imagine the scenes and the guardians reactions to lil' Harry. Poor Albedo though xD Hahaha thanks for the story and the omakes author! 3
Mr-popo98 chapter 7 . 1/3
I don't think that this chapter was bad. It felt sort of fillerish I guess but the lamp felt like more of a onetime comedic joke then anything else
Mr-popo98 chapter 5 . 1/3
Honestly this chapter was nothing but pure gold
Mr-popo98 chapter 3 . 1/3
After reading raid boss I decided to check out some of your other fics. You really are good at making an enjoyable story. Hope you continue writing
ThomasSlik chapter 29 . 12/28/2020
I love this! Can't wait to see how the fluder, jir, the theocracy and the kingdoms nobles react to that
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 11 . 12/3/2020
Ok I see the Black Scripture are MASSIEVELY overrated here after all Zeshi is estimated to be in the late 70s level wise so the members that went to the Re Estize Kingdom should be WAY under that.
Are you serious chapter 15 . 11/28/2020
This started marvelously... but the second you started to make your own content it went downhill pretty fast. You skimmed over the actual events of the novel, not really bothering to change them. Fine. But now that you write your own content I am crying tears of blood while trying to tear my hair off. Just... no.
Hosoo chapter 29 . 11/23/2020
I sincerely hope you can continue this lovely fic, it was such a treat to read. Thanks for writing and sharing this
sao for life chapter 29 . 11/17/2020
This is an awesome story I'm very glad I found it and happy that even if you stopped you made it through my favorite sections of the show first
OswaldRabbit2 chapter 29 . 9/13/2020
This was damn good, and although it will never be finished, I liked the time I spent reading, and I hope you're in good health!
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 4 . 7/25/2020
hoping this harry is a tad more human and tries to be a good person rather than momonga. otherwise this is just a weird fulfillment fic with harry instead of momonga
Bane chapter 6 . 7/22/2020
Im a little disappointed with the no pairings route youve taken, you dont have to change their dynamic if you pair Harry and Albedo. I mean, in the end arent couples really just monogamous friends with benefits? If your putting on airs then the relationship becomes artificial.