Reviews for Luck Will Travel
annj chapter 12 . 3/10/2018
Okay. The first one read a second time. I don't remember having left a review the first time so here it is: I recently started running for fun and let me tell you: It's not. Fun, I mean. And poor d'Artagnan running all through the night... woah. My feet are aching and I seem to have developed a stitch not to forget the shortened breath. As usual, your story makes me suffer with our heroes. Some stories I read tend to have a random scene or a paragraph, sometimes just a single sentence that sticks. Like a label that I will always associate with that particular fanfic. In this story - funny enough - it's definitely Porthos doing his sword-swinging gallop through the camp *lol*. So much fun!
theredwagon chapter 12 . 10/28/2017
That crap review signed Chris was me, I just read again because I am going through the whole Battlescars Universe for a second time since I am patiently waiting for more;) My favourite moment? When d'Art realises that he'd been shot hours before and hadn't noticed! Just a brilliant story, will be reading again and again I'm sure:)
Chris chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
Awwwww, brilliant. I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
All safe, even Nuit. Good.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
So intense, I could see the images of the battle in ahead. Great job.
FierGascon chapter 12 . 8/2/2017
Impressive story!
Not a dull moment, lots of action and heroic!d'Artagnan through and through!
He shines in every chapter and the sense of urgency is in every one of 'em!
Thanks for sharing: looking forward to you next fic!
Tidia chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
I am going to miss this story. I love that Porthos was able to share his feelings and Athos was proud of d'Artagnan.
Debbie chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Oh I so enjoyed Porthos thanking d'Art for the rescue. Even if it did embarrass the Gascon. Athos actually smiling and enjoying d'Art's adventures. Now the general's interested in the lad. Poor d'Art. LOL! Loved this story so much!
Beeblegirl chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Thank you so much for this lovely story. There is so much potential for for some good fiction taking place during our Muskies time at war so I'm really looking forward to reading your next fic.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
what a finale you did an awesome job.. yes I did miss Aramis but I guess a rule is a rule.. cant wait to see what you do next
Helensg chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
D'Artagnan certainly doesn't like playing the hero,but that's definitely what he is.
I've really enjoyed this story and looking for ward to the sequel especially is you can see your way to adding some Athos whump.
Hx
MusketeerAdventure chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Really enjoyed your epilogue; and thought the conversation surrounding d'Artagnan's luck was great! It was good to see them all together discussing the heroic events! While reading this, I thought your line, as d'Artagnan recalls what he went through as "events felt dreamlike in their memories" was well said and so true. I liked the image of d'Artagnan and Porthos laughing for a solid two minutes! A moment of joy amidst such a harsh surrounding was nice to "see"; and I could practically hear that warm, booming laugh of our Porthos!

I also enjoyed getting a glimpse into that heroic day from the perspective of the other musketeers through their story telling. What a great way to show us how brave they all were, and what took place around your main characters.

It figures that Athos - the pragmatist - would hold onto the motto that " you make your own luck in this life"; and to not depend on fate to keep his musketeers safe - but his "own efforts". But you gotta admit, d'Artagnan's good luck got them through this!

I thought the ending here was perfect. d'Artagnan facing the General without his crutches. I'm guessing in the hope that a show of strength would deter the man from recruiting him. Good luck with that d'Artagan!

Well done! Looking forward to your next musketeer adventure!
Greenlips24 chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
Great ending arduna - loved the epilogue. Well done on a terrific tale of adventure and drama. Looking forward to your next.
Snowchic47 chapter 12 . 7/30/2017
thank you for this beautiful story. loved it from the beginning to the end. fast written, great fighting scenes (especially the one in the hill and seen by the rest of the musketeers, great idea) and the ride through the camp by Porthos. Characters are spot-on. loved the encounters with the general, and the humour you put in, also in the epilogue. looking forward to your next story!