Reviews for yield
MidnightQuidditch chapter 1 . 7/17
Love this one ! All your stories are so cute and perfect. Keep it up!
DameEsmeralda chapter 1 . 5/29
That was the cutest thing I’ve ever read and I am actually grinning rn. I want you to write about 800 more of these (excessive!) but still. Perfection. xo
Salovi chapter 1 . 5/26
Omg that ending! Hahah love it. I enjoyed this story the whole way through but Ginny’s line at the end was really the cherry on top.
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Ah another fantastic story, love your Jinny - she’s definitely book Jinny and not that embarrassing excuse of a Jinny that the films gave us! Harry is obviously cuter than ever and basically the whole thing is pretty perfect! Damn! How are you so good?
Your-Mudblood-Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I love your imagination on how you can think of mystery crime plots for your stories. Great Hinny story!.
Avenging Alexis chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Haha! This was fantastic!
poser16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Aahhh this was great! You're right - we're sorry lacking in bed sharing fics with these two! I loved their witty banter and flirting - great job as always!
lija chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
That was good.

For some reason, I can never imagine their first date to be 'normal'. So this story was just perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I was grinning the whole way through- kutgw!
Dobby99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I love this! Very cute way for them to get together even though it's a bit angsty ;)
Love the banter! :P
One thing I don't understand - and I'm probably just dumb xD - what did Ginny mean with the "Fourth D"? I don't get it...
riversgirl75 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Loved this! There are so many ways these two could have come together after hogwarts! This ones fun and keeps them real!
scrappy8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
great job
Sweta-hyd chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
So cute!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Hee hee, this was a cute little story.
triggbc chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Very good story. Looking forward to read your new stories.