Reviews for The Greater Good
MerryLittleMess chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
Hehe. Does it make me a bad person that I am glad they did that to Lefevre? I guess I'll have to blame it on your fantastic characterization of both the villains and our Musketeers. Great job overall, I loved the story!
Jmp chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
At least the boys are one step ahead of Paget, thanks to D'artagnan, but another cliff hanger! More please, love it.
Deana chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Excellent epilogue to an excellent story! I can't wait for your next one!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to Aramis! that rotten tit had it coming! .. cant wait to see what fic u have coming next :-)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
Yiikkees d'Artagnan took a hit and still able to defend himself from that tosser. Glad Porthos was able to get to Aramis before the could have bolted. I love how Porthos and Athos have tension between the 2 you never know if they come to blows.. Lefevre probably got scared and hid(just thinking it could have happened hahahah) I agree with d'Artagnan he will probably wont be happy 2 Musketeers got hurt while trying to save the gold...cant wait for the epilogue :-)
Snow-Glory chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
Loved this!
Deana chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
Excellent chapter! Poor Aramis...he sure went through a lot. I can't wait for the epilogue!
Jmp chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Oh no!Aramis in real danger. More Please.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! he's been found out !i was afraid hoser toad was going to whip him again just for fun...Yiikkeess !will Porthos be able to get to Aramis and save him from being thrown?
Deana chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Excellent chapter! Poor Aramis! He's lucky that he only got punched by the guy, lol. Ride like the wind, Porthos! More soon PLEASE! ;-)
Jmp chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Playing catch up, poor Aramis, that really is brave,,and poor Porthos having to inflict such pain on his friend, but great story.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
love how d'Artagnan is keeping Aramis's crucifix safe for him. I so can feel the anger at Athos for what he had Porthos do. Oh NOOOO Aramis has been found out! I need some wine badley!
Fleuramis chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Uh oh, a semi-cliffhanger! Wow, poor Aramis having to go back into the outlaws' den with that wounded back! Such a good story. More, please!
Deana chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Excellent chapter, but omg Aramis was spotted! More soon please!
Helensg chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Well that's not something you want to put a friend ridden Athos to the fore now? Athos whump would be much appreciated too if possible.
Thanks for a great start
H