Reviews for Letters to The Editor
cbflores chapter 23 . 4/26
I can’t believe this was your first fanfic. Definitely in my top DWP fics- so well thought out and great narrative!
Madbadger chapter 23 . 6/29/2020
Just read this story again and as ever loved it, wish one day you would write a sequel to this it’s fabulous as ever.
Aidyl James chapter 23 . 7/18/2019
Thanks for the story.
Aidyl James chapter 22 . 7/17/2019
Sweet.
Aidyl James chapter 21 . 7/17/2019
Good chapter. I hope Andrea's Mom comes around.
Aidyl James chapter 20 . 7/17/2019
Good chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 19 . 7/17/2019
Love the love scene. It takes complete trust to do that.
Aidyl James chapter 18 . 7/17/2019
They need to build a strong foundation and that takes time.
Aidyl James chapter 17 . 7/17/2019
Miranda is her own worse enemy.
Aidyl James chapter 16 . 7/17/2019
I like Andy's Dad. I hope his marriage can be saved. It is unusual to read that Andy's mom is the 'villain' and her Dad is the saint. In Prada stories it is usually the other way around.
Aidyl James chapter 15 . 7/17/2019
Emotion packed. I like how you are showing different sides to everything. I am a Christian and i am attracted to my own gender. It use to be uncomfortable for me at church at times when i heard things said like what Andrea's Mom believes. I use to see myself as ... I would not say but over time I fell in love with Jesus and I saw myself through the eyes of love that God has for us. My opinion of myself changed and my self worth rose. The topics you are covering in your story are real and you are doing a fine job.
Aidyl James chapter 14 . 7/16/2019
Hmm. I hope Greg reconsiders. If not he will regret it.
Aidyl James chapter 13 . 7/16/2019
I never heard of Ann Summers. I am learning a lot of general information through this story.
Aidyl James chapter 12 . 7/16/2019