Reviews for Who Would Think?
Sapphire Cullen98 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
who was it?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Most excellent! Why not ask a portrait indeed!
Aquanova chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Could perhaps have fleshed this out a little, but overall still very well written. A favourite because of the original idea.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Which portrait were you eluding to?
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ah, yes; who would think to ask a portrait of those things? Brilliantly written, and a wonderful idea that someone else would have known - after all; if they asked a ghost, couldn't they have asked a portrait?
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
O...nice idea. Very well written, as usual! Potter and Weasley don't always have the brightest of ideas now do they? Ha ha.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Who would think?
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
perfectly written piece that meshes with canon
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
surprised it was a portrait. thought it would be Snape or someone since you obviously like him
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
This is really good. I like this. I was wondering if it'd end up being a portrait or a ghost. Great job.
Favrielle chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Hmm, I never would've thought about the portraits. Good point. I wonder what would've happened if they had asked the portrait...

~Favrielle
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh, you sneaky writer! I bet nobody thought of that!
Aubrey Briar chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
This was a wonderful ficlet, I really enjoyed it. I'll be adding you to my favourite authors.
smoke chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
very good idea.

Actually we take all those things or granted, but they moe, they see, they listen, they have a prsonality, they can meet each other. Rita Skeete should talk with them instead of chattering with Malfoy's gang. I am sure they know a lot o things... even exactly everything Hermione and Krum told each other..
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Ah, who WOULD think? Great ficlet!