Reviews for I'd Do Anything
TeamLoki chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
why wud u right the same thing twice in different p.o.v's? we dnt need to read it again. u shud of continued it instead
MariaMe chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hullo i can't ask you in any other way so could you tell me where i can read if i can of course.. your stories of the Weasley Sex God Series? thank you any ways :P hope you keep writing :P
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
"where I stayed after the night bus dropped me off in Diagon Alley." - Did you not perhaps mean to write: "the Knight bus"?
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"Ron was much more subdued this year; he spent more time playing chess with Harry than ever, rarely pulling pranks or getting into mischief with Fred and George." - Since when do Gred and forge include ickle Ronnikins in their pranks?

"Most of the students in our year had lost their baby fat and had grown a bit. Neville Longbottom had thinned out quite a bit and had begun dating Pavarti Patil during our second week back. I felt good for Neville; he deserved some happiness in his life." - Parvati and Neville sound cute together.

"He did scream at Colin and Dennis Creevey for following him around," - AW, don't be mean to the little Creeveys, Harry! They love you lots and lots like Jelly tots! (Mind you, do you think Honeydukes even HAS Jelly Tots? Maybe the wizarding Jelly tots are even better than the muggle version? Which is already pretty yummy, if http-colon-double-slash-en-dot-wikipedia-dot-org-slash-wiki-slash-Jelly-underscore-Tots is to be believed.)

"Visits to Dumbledore's office (which we made after any particularly bad night of screaming from Harry's bed) were fruitless, as the Professor seemed to think Harry'd work it all out." - IMO, somebody should kick Dumbles's arse for how callous he is there, and if he is not careful, it will be me, wearing my muggle ankle length black Doc Martens!

"I threw my quilt back and came out of bed," - Oh yummy, Hogwarts has cozy quilts for the students' four poster beds! I am always worried that they would sleep cold, as sleeping cold is just about the most miserable thing that can happen to one, IMO. so, now, reading about that quilt, I am very relieved that they are not sleeping cold.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Good but it would be better if it was tipple as much.
sara chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was great! I loved the two points of view I thought it was genious, I think many would be happy with an update but I think you should leave it as it.
svanire chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
update. :D
Ema21x chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
AW... so cute. You wrote this really well. I can imagine this, it seems natural for them... maybe not in the 5th year, but maybe in the 6th or 7th. Both wud work. But nvm me.. I'm being silly... I really liked this story. I read a bunch of fanfic and I think this was one of my favs. I can't believe I found a good believable HP sex story on Geez. Hehe. Again, this is a really good story.

Overall grade: A (be thankful, I dont think I've given out an A b4) :)
Drummin-hard88 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Hey, this story was AWSOME. I hope you write up more! I wanna know what happends the next day!
Zaxxon chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Very, very interesting...

You need to write a "what happens next?"

Will Harry feel guilty for "taking advantage" of Hermione?

Will this continune?

As it a temporary solution?

Or the start of something grand?
someone chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Wow. Wow. Wow.

*faints*

Harry and Hermione.

Two points of view. Truly amazing.. *drools*
firestar9096 chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
that was GREAT! i was hoping had more to it but then i saw when it was updated. so i guess i just keep on hoping.

GREAT STORY! glad i read it!
CuTeLiLpRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Heyy, nice to see you again! :-)

I've read both chapters but I can't review on chapter 2 b/c the "site is experiencing an overload" grr anyways, very very good! Very good considering what u are no longer allowed to write. I enjoyed it emensely and hope that u continue writing here :-)

**CuTeLiLpRiNcEss**
brittie bear chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
hmm not to dream? So he did dream eh? I cant wait till you update!
Blue Rain not signed in chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
-sigh- Nothing like a good dose of fluffyness and of H/Hr before going off to sleep. _~ Good writing!