Reviews for Sapphire Aurae
LuHeaven chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
"For duty we will fight the long defeat until we are lost, even to each other. So be it."
You are breaking my heart! What a bittersweet agony! I will never get over Celeborn/Galadriel I guess...gods-.
Not even done with the whole story but I have to utter my awe just right now.
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Great story.
shine lots chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
the whole chaper is amazing. the last line is great because it sounds like something cannon gandalf would say and also it seems like gandalf asks sam to do something which is the very esscence of who sam is. it is what sam does best.
shine lots chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
oh wow that was amazing, and brought a tear to my eye.

i especially liked the metaphor of the footsteps, alone and washed away. well done
shine lots chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
good chapter
shine lots chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Ahhh! Glorfindel is amazing - he says just the right things and he tries to protect Elrond.

"A gift, Celebrían, 'twas a gift. A time of innocence, a time to love without burdens. You must decide, my lady, if your love is what you thought it was; if you can still love knowing that his duties must be higher than his love for you. But remember this: if his duties are higher, his love must be deeper. You must decide if yours is deep enough to meet it."
shine lots chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I like how you describe Elrond here, bacuse often we see him pushing paper and he's more than just a beaurocrat.

"and like the old warrior he was, he instantly pressed his rekindled strength"

It just seems to me like you've captured this (great) concept excellently with words.
shine lots chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I love the romance, and the obstacles to it.
Y2535 chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Thank you for sharing this amazing story. One of the top ten, if not the best Elrond/Celebrian fic I've ever read.
Lillz chapter 10 . 11/19/2007
still loving this story. this has to be the 3rd time i've read it! xx
Princess Lucretzia chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
That was fantastic! Please tell me that you have a sequal in the making...I am very curious about what happens next.
Faerchithiel chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Aw! beautifully done!
Faerchithiel chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
This is beautiful! Gotta go, bye!
JadeGoddess chapter 10 . 7/9/2004
that was a good historical story of elrond and celebrian
wenna chapter 10 . 6/21/2004