Reviews for I Love You, I Know
twiclare chapter 18 . 4/19
I’ve enjoyed reading this one again!
Reina36 chapter 18 . 3/3
*squeee* the cuteness ahhhh
That was a very considerate breakup, honestly.
LillianBroderick chapter 18 . 12/12/2021
Cute and sweet
Thanks
saulytedraksaite chapter 18 . 11/28/2021
had lots of work to do, so i read this all night instead of working or sleeping. No regrets, it's some wonderful writing and the perfect balance of steamy and goof!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 18 . 9/15/2021
loved it!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 3 . 9/14/2021
this is funny
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
I really appreciate this fic, so funny, sweet and romantic! You write really well, Thank you for sharing.
Lyndseyxx chapter 18 . 5/19/2021
So cute, really enjoyed it!
BethMasenCullen chapter 18 . 5/6/2021
This was adorable!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2021
ya know, i realized in this chapter that personality, tone, and plot-wise, this is actually a perfect percy/annabeth story. like, if you told me you wrote it that way first then switched the names i’d be like oh, of course. tbh there’s nothing very bella or edward about it- totally delightful story though! they’re just nowhere near this funny or cute or spontaneous or just plain FUN in real life lol.

(think about it- replace emmett with leo (mischievous and curly haired, just tiny instead of huge!), rosalie is piper, with jason tagging along somewhere. jasper is luke, alice is probably thalia (percy’s cousin), sally jackson the supportive mother who flew out from new york with percy’s best friends, free spirited kate is elizabeth dare, who dumped him out of the blue to have a fling with a dude called apollo... it’s tailor made. just make percy the marine biologist and annabeth the engineer!)
twificfan chapter 18 . 4/15/2021
Fantastic!
leinchen chapter 18 . 3/24/2021
Hi there,
I so loved this story!
:-)
Thanks so much for writing and sharing it with us!
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
Kayozm chapter 17 . 1/15/2021
I still feel sad for Jasper. But now there’s Alice...
Kayozm chapter 6 . 1/14/2021
I like Alice! She’s smart, and she has good breakup music tastes.
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »