Reviews for Big Brother on Watership Down
florapaw chapter 3 . 7/19
hyzenthlay is a gift to all rabbit kind
Fox Teen chapter 1 . 7/9
I’m sorry I’m late - I got held up by many things.

The first scene is very well-written and you saw everything in the picture. I especially like the way you wrote Kehaar’s quotes as in his funny accent which I had attempted quite a few times but failed miserably. i especially your description of the warren. When Pipkin wonders if it is the Marshes of Kelfazin, it sounds like a very gloomy place - but I haven’t fully read the book yet (up to when they meet Cowslip) so I don’t know if that was in the book.

The part with Silverweed and Cowslip, though brief, is very well-written.

The storm was a nerve-wracking scene, especially being washed away by the rapids. But when they black out though, I don’t if that means they whammed their heads on something but if so - ouch! Then when they reached the same warren the Watershippers had come across, it is a very clear sign that Prince Rainbow planned all of this.

With Prince Rainbow’s personality, I’m not very familiar with most of the stories of Frith, El-ahrairah and Rabscuttle, but Prince Rainbow is clearly a nasty piece of work - or piece of lettuce.

Then some brutality was about to commence but Prince Rainbow suddenly intervenes and tells them that they had been brought to the warren to take part in a challenge to see which of them is the strongest. But I don’t get the bit with only one will remain? Staying in the warren forever while the others are freed?

I clearly think it’s disgusting how he forbids mating when it is their lives and not his.

And with Fiver’s name in Lapine translation, only now I’ve realised what second half of your name means.

A very nice, interesting chapter. Onto Chapter 2!
Faith chapter 1 . 7/7
This is interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
dplutonium13 chapter 1 . 7/3
:D Holy Moly! What a story this was dear Chipster-roo. *Tackle-hugs with loving Nuzzles*
This is a really good story dear, even if it's your first one, I'm really eager to see where this goes in actuality. :silverweed3 I loved it, it made my day better. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! xDDD

"Everyone stayed silent for a few minutes until they heard someone else approaching. Campion, Nelthilta and Woundwort entered the great burrow."

Looks like we have ourselves in a predicament.

;) This was a really good story, dear. Keep up your awesome work dear. :)
florapaw chapter 1 . 7/2
From the title I could tell this was going to be interesting, and I hope you continue this. It's a really unique plot and I want to know what happens next.

Not much has really happened so far, but I enjoyed how these characters are beginning to fill out. The few lines about Woundwort and The Black Rabbit was funny. I'm really happy to see Clover in here. I automatically find her my favourite character whenever she's mentioned in stories, so I'm excited to see where it'll lead her.

I eagerly await the next chapter.