Reviews for Et Cetera
Rex Draconium chapter 7 . 11/14
This story is so good! It really is! I love that you've updated it, and I'm happy you're doing well. There's really only one way you can make this story better, and that's to update Within Interest.
I hope you keep doing well and update soon!
Brawler883 chapter 6 . 11/14
Fuck I'm so glad you're back. Your stories are some of the most well written on this fucking site because you're not afraid to say fuck you to the Canon events. You also always do such a great job of making Freed Sellzen and incredibly interesting character.
RandomPasserby96 chapter 7 . 11/8
ok so real summary here. the while novel is not about naruto or sasuke at all. they are more like background character. the pov keep changing between uninteresting people. its about apocalypse after the battle between naruto and sasuke vs kaguya. disappointed there wasnt naruto pov or sasuke pov.
KingOfFluff chapter 7 . 10/31
Oh my goodness I had good chuckle from this, All hail Saint Freed.
SkyRider13 chapter 7 . 10/27
PLEASE UPDATE
Scoolio chapter 7 . 10/11
Oh god they’re Freed. Heheh, get it? Ahhh, fuck of - that joke was my prime material, get your own.
This fic is dark, loving it so far.
Glad to see you are back man. I hope everything wasn't too crazy in your life.

Review:
The pacing and style fit the story. As usual with your stories I always agonize over the chapter length. But I've resigned myself to high quality scenes over time. Great stuff. I hope to see ur next chapter soon?
biob1 chapter 7 . 10/12
I think your summary is kind of only that It is the only time that naruto or sasuke have really spoken not counting the few words naruto spoke to motohama or his techniques but, also the tone of the story and it's focus. It wasn't just that they were in the main character's slot it was that the summary literally qoutes them. I just expected to see more of them in it.
biob1 chapter 5 . 10/12
Ok I am pretty sure kaguya could would regenerate from vaporisation. Otherwise they wouldn't need to seal her in the first place. Naruto has rasenshuriken variants that would vaporise her.
Mile De chapter 7 . 10/12
wow!
boydarr42 chapter 7 . 10/10
Probably the best au I've seen from a Naruto Highschool dxd crossover
JaphetSkie chapter 7 . 10/10
All Hail Father Freed! XD
Finland Is Here chapter 7 . 10/10
This story is super good and after the excitement of the first few chapters it was a good bit of raunchy story telling. Cant wait for more chapters!
D8MK chapter 7 . 10/9
Welcome back man, this is one of those ideas that I’ve always felt like it had a lot of potential. Hopefully you stick around this time.
Burning Moonlight chapter 7 . 10/9
Wtf? That was unexpected.