Reviews for Scars & Freckles
Beccax95 chapter 94 . 10/9
This is one of the best FanFiction stories I’ve ever red. I loved it. Really wish it continued. I’d love to see how they adapt to being parents. Thank you so much for writing such a great story.
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 24 . 9/17
I've got to tell u, there at the end, where Hermione was telling Fred about her life and she said his name, the first thing that popped into my head was. "There's my mom. "
bbergs03 chapter 94 . 9/8
I've been reading this all week, I really hope you do more of what happens during the pregnancy and after the baby's born ! Loved the story very well written !
ineedsleap chapter 94 . 8/27
This was beautiful. I cried...and I think it was just a more realistic ending of the hp series that we were given? While not being pessimistic and while Hermione definitely deserved the right to become a pessimist the themes of family and friendship and love were so strong without being cheesy or overwhelming. This was such a raw, heavy, wonderful fic. I also love the hinny relationship growth and progression. It wasn't always easy but it was real and just... Anyway thank you so much
Reading for 84 chapters in a roll and I'm very happy with the story.

However, I don't understand why most writers are confused with the word "Fiancee" and "Fiance".

You use "Fiance" if you refer to an engaged male. Fiancee is for and engaged female. Next story, use the word properly. It's my only advice to your writing.
Starrya47 chapter 94 . 7/10
This was a beautiful chapter aww, I remember first finding this story. It was like forever ago but it really doesn't feel like that long
Book-lover11189 chapter 94 . 7/5
Love this!
hermionespolyjuice chapter 94 . 6/30
what a beautiful fan fiction! you truly captured all the emotions and feels so well - i loved it so much. you had me crying and then the next chapter laughing - one of the best written fics i've read! i hope you're able to continue as i could read your work all day every day! thank you!
hermionespolyjuice chapter 83 . 6/30
finally and i don't think you could have written it more perfectly!
hermionespolyjuice chapter 57 . 6/30
great chapter but i wish Fred & Hermione had given each other something
hermionespolyjuice chapter 10 . 6/30
By far the best chapter I have ever read of a fan fiction! You really captured the emotions and everything so well I was literally in tears reading it and I don't think that's ever happened before - well done!
EnglishGrlVerity chapter 94 . 6/20
This was a fantastic story! Loved it : )
jaymay49 chapter 94 . 6/20
Super cute!
CheshireCat1015 chapter 94 . 6/7
I’m so soooooo happy you’ve added to this amazing story your work never ceases to amaze me it’s so accurate I really hope you right a book one day It would be brilliant !
EmlynMara chapter 91 . 6/3
I have to admit I have a really hard time with Ron. I do so understand the conflict, but what he did was unforgivable, it really was. I can logically accept he was hurting, but that doesn’t excuse what he said and did. He is not a nice person. He’s not even someone who is good friend. He is not someone you can trust or rely on.

I understand Hermione wanting things to return to the way they were before, because that was the safe familiar way, but I have a hard time imagining her ever really trusting him completely or it ever being quite the same between them, or between any of them, for that matter. What Percy did was hurtful, what Ron did was beyond that - in a very big way.