Reviews for Darkness Falls
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
wow, wow, thats all i can say, wow, i loved it, damn i'm even crying, that was wonderful you are the best and i just, wow, great, beyond great, magnificent, and i just,...wow...keep writing!
Erasera chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was so beautiful and sad. That's fucked for Seifer to finally become clean, get what he'd really wanted all this time just to have Squall taken from him by the same thing that would have taken his life, the one thing Squall had been afraid of. Damn, that's really deep... I feel like fucking crying...

I really liked your song lyrics, too. You're a really good writer. _
QTrepe432 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
oh my gosh. This is such a good story! IT WAS SOO SAD!
osharecafe chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
aww that was so sad! poor squall and seifer, that made me cry, I rarely cry during a fic, this one was really good.
moonlightWhisper chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That was amazing.
Sudden deaths are always tragic. . .nice touch. ..
Redrum chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Everytime I go to re-read this I still get tears in my eyes. I always seem to forget that this is the story that Squall dies in. ;_; In all my stories I have Squall tortured, but I can never seem to put him through death. Poor Seifer..
Shini-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aw...Truly,the best F.F.8 fic here. Makes me appreciate life even more.
Kay39 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Good!
Never a Final Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Wow... I really don't know what to say O.O;; pretty speechless. That was the best Yaoi I have ever read. So deep and emotional... Great job.
FF9Zidane chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
omg.. when like the poilce came and like yea.. i started to cry! and i still am! ;_: my cant stop watering... its so sad.. but i like the story... omg i that is so depressing ang so true and and OMG! *cries* he died!i cant beleive he died! *cries* poor seifer ...*sniffles and wipes tears away* ok vicki-san get a hold of yourself.. ic ant beleive they left his eyes opean like that...
Esca chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
that was beautiful man. and so damn sad. one of the best fanfictions i ever read. xD it's not hard for me to image squally a singer. but why'd that bastard had to die? ;.; they were gona be happy. great man. XD
Ida chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
*crying* how could you kill squally! they were so happy *sniffles*

good fic... *Snif sniff*
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
How very tragic. That was a beautiful story - it seemed to really suit the two characters, Squall pretending that he didn't need anything for himself, but inside caring so hard, and Seifer's self-desructive streak and inner wisdom. The ending was shocking - but it worked. Thankyou very much for writing this, and please add to Lasting Impressions sometime, Sodoshiin-san.
Idril Ancalimon chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Oh my was so beautiful..I almost cried. Poor Squall, poor Seifer. Fucking guy. Poor SQUALL! You killed 'im! Oh well, it's still a beautiful story, and I love it. You should write more of these kinds of stories. [Smiles]

Keep the Faith, Idril A.
Invariance and Enlightment chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
This is a very good story even though I'm not very fond of yaoi's. This was a great story I almost cried.