Reviews for Cruel Hands of Fate
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I really like this story and I hope you update soon:)
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
?_' The kiss part was confusing...'_'
Berlinda chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Taichi...a uke? Thats occ.
mai chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
wow *whistles* I like it. continue soon onegai?
BlueAzul13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
*sob* iie! it's not finished! i was really getting into it too. *sigh* oh well i'll jus' hafta wait fer an update. yur fic is really really good, i like it a lot. it got my attention really quick and kept me interested, i like yur use of words and description. keep up the good work, happy writings!
sorryiamnolongeravailble chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
If you read it over a few times it actually does make sense. lol. I'm absolutely dieing for more. *sniffs* It has a wonderful plotline and... *gasp* Oh my! Could it be? And ORIGINAL plotline. lol. Good job, girl.
aspara chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
Hey. I think Taichi's a *great* uke. _~
Hannio chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Cute I'm glad you updated this story, keep up the good work ok and get the new chapter up soon
Adam chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
Very interesting. I presume the boy in the last chapter was Takeru? I look forward to seeing Yamato's reasons for acting like this unveiled.
Sillie chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
Hehe... I kinda like this chapter... Poor Taichi... *grins*
dreamer chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
More, more, more. Please, you got ta continue. This is another great fic! Again, i can't stop laughing. BTW, what is tai doing in his night clothes in yamato's office? How did he go from his bedroom to the office? I'm totally lost here, but its still funny. Anyway, i hope you continue it cause i love it! Yay, more yamachi! Ok, um..., i'm gonna go now... Bye!
Red Kasei chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
cruelty! that's what it is! i beg of you...more! please write more!

...and give tai his clothes back *sniggers uncontroably*

Tai: hey!

Vegeta: hehehehehehe
Hannio chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Cool you finally updated, it was a cool chapter I mean i enjoyed it. anyway please update soon ok?
Esenalology chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
I really like your story. I remember reading it from the very beginning and it is definitely one of the better yamachi stories around...I only wish there was more of the story that I coul enjoy.

The characterization of Taichi and Yamato