Reviews for Dreams of the Future, Nightmares of the Past
otakuusa chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
omg i loved this!
JessieDevil666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I really loved it! the kenshin fics I read in the past were never deep and were quite vague on his past, even if it wasn't what the author had for his past I found that your idea of his past was very effective _
Alysandrya chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
In case anyone else wonders again, I didn't die, but close: I joined the damned military. -sigh- I plan on writing again, but I've long since forgotten my password, and no longer have the email account connected to my name. When I finally do write again, I'll post my new name in my reviews for my old stuff, and connect it with the new stuff. Ever so sorry for the confusion though. I completely meant to finish all these stories, and I always have so many ideas rolling around my head. Just instinctual, I guess... anyhow, just in case anyone still cares...
cherry chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
AWESOME! loved it! Hope u continue to write KxK fics. which they stay in character.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I love the sweet, WAFFY stories, especially when Kaoru and Kenshin stay in character as they did here.
Amyjenc1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Aw...I love it...
Merry-go-sorry chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
That was so sweet! This story just made my day, yea! :)
kittykoishii chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
There was only 1 mistake, but otherwise I love it.:)
kittykoishii chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
There was only 1 mistake, but otherwise I love it.:)
Richard chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Love the story but my girlfriend just dumped me today so it makes me sad
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Very touching, very sad. I enjoyed this piece immensely, short as it was. This was truly beautiful, and I hope you continue to write. You’re an amazing author, you know.
Polka dot chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Well I just started watching this so I don't know about the facts. I liked it though.
StDogbert chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
YAY! Good fic. Now, where are you gonna go with it?
Fullmoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
"No, not a lemon, but, if people like it enough, perhaps I might at on to the story. for now, it's just a PWP one shot. *smiles* Enjoy!"

What do you mean by 'might'? You will write one won't you? Please? Oh! And this story was recommended to me by Yuki..and I was the one spreading about Prudence-chan's site.. teehee.

Anyway, I hope you could write more of this. Make it longer, add a few more chapters..just a few more of more WAFF or what. I read yuki's review and I agree to what he said. Hey! That's a good make a chapter 2 or more about their lifestyle now that they have a relationship..and don't forget the lemon part too.

and also don't forget the replying to your reviewers part.

and the most awaited event..the updating part too.
Yukito chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Hm, this is nice. You really know how to write and explain the situation. And you know how to explain the expressions of the character's faces and their feelings, unlike other authors who just types what's going on and not anymore include the feelings inside the characters. Anyway, you mentioned something about lemon. I'd love to have one, if you don't mind. It would sort of um, finalize their relationship right? I mean, in those times, I think premarital sex is alright. Anyway, I suggest you make a sequel with a lemon. After all, there are now few fics that would actually tell a story of how kenshin and kaoru would live their lives after they get together. I mean, how would they react to the others presence, would be different from how they would react around one another when they're in a relationship right? But I guess, the lemon part should be sort of, after at least 3 months of their relationship or they'd be going too fast ne? But I still want a lemon of course. But wait! Isn't lemons not allowed in ? If so, I heard from a friend that she is telling others about this site. The site is owned by Prudence-chan, i think. And the site is "Nosebleeds" and RKenshin fics lemon/nonlemon are posted there. I've visited it too, and it's nice. It's still starting to become big, but I know that it will be a good site.

Well, this is a long review. I hope you reply to me:

I hope you don't mind I told some of my friends about this fic..I'm sure they'll be bugging you for a lemon, that I can reassure:)