Reviews for Me Too
Reader chapter 2 . 6/18
I think Aoi/Ruka pairing works. To be honest i wish more were out there. Also another unpopular pairing i wish to see is Hotaru/Yuu. Anyway liking your story looking forward to the end.
Parity Air chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I honestly don't care who Ruka pairs with. I can't remember him being canon shipped with anyone. What I care about is a good story line... and Aoi is cute... Ruka is cute (and hot) and last but not least, aren't the best stories about the tabooed best friend's sibling love?
That odd feeling of betrayal and awkwardness when you fall for your best friend's sibling is pure gold! Like, you guys are besties... don't you trust them... but then the realization that when they start bitching about each other's couple... Ruka would be bitching about AOI, just that thought makes me giggle in anticipation!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Ooh thanks for the song recs! I'll listen to them when i get on the comp!

Ruka is more embarrassing than aoi omg but they're cuteeeee
Their night advemtures makes me wanna go out too (summer nights are the best!) but i think abt the mosquitoes and nope
Read at your own risk chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
You're definitely used to MikanxNatsume, that hair down thing is straight off the manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
LOVE THIS
I've never read a ruka x aoi actually but i'm a *huge* fan of your work so ofc i gave it a go!
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I like it.
Purple-Hime chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
I am a hardcore Ruka x Hotaru shipper but I also have a thing for Ruka x Aoi pairings. I do see a potential with those two and I kinda want to see Natsume's side as an overprotective brother. I'm used to him being overprotective to Mikan but of course that's a different case. It is nice to see Natsume go big brother on Aoi since we did not see much of it in the manga. Love this, VCL! I'm really glad you're back.