Reviews for Call Your Name
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Cute, little story. I enjoyed it.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I find the idea of Chihiro not remembering something so amazing to be utter tragic. I hope, in canon, that something happens to make her remember.

This was a lovely little story. I enjoyed reading it immensely.

Thanks!
young dawn chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It was beautiful, absolutely lovely, and somehow just truly magical. You captured the essence of Miyazaki's world so eloquently and flawlessly. This is definitely a favourite in the fandom for me. Well done!

Sora(:
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hooray! I love the idea of Chihiro forgetting until Haku comes back for her.
DalisaY-17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Brilliant work. I have nothing else to say. _
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Nice reunion fic.
MadeElly chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was really lovely. Very angsty, and hopeful. I loved it. ] Great job.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome! I love him waiting for her to remember on her own, rather than just telling her straight off.
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
It was wonderful! Simple and pretty. I love how you bring a certain mystic feeling to the fic, but keep it real, somehow. Like... here, and now, relative to Chihiro's life.

The ending was a bit of a downer though; kind of abrupt. An overly emotional ending would not suit the fic on the whole, but... I was expecting something from Kohaku, I suppose. Some sort of response, to Chihiro remembering him and the Spirit World.

But that's just nitpicking.

This is one of my favorite fics in the fandom, truly. Would love to see more!
Kikis chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Beautiful, sweet and... wow!

I really really loved this. Your writing is marvelous!
This-Family-Affair chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ooh... That was really good! Nice job.
kagome love inuyasha101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
taht was so sad but i still loved it.
Malachite Circle chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I've seen "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" (Japanese title for Spirited Away) more times than I can count, but somehow never got around to reading fanfiction...until very recently. :P

Very sweet! Congratulations! You get to be the first Spirited Away fic on my favorites list! XD
Equinox chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
A very satisfying end to Spirited Away.

Nox