Reviews for Silence and I
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
This was going pretty well so where's the remain chapters ?
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
There's so few stories where Hokuto and Kakyou can actually be together, other than in his dreams and be involved romanticaly .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Isn't that charming !
ddz008 chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
Interesting story...
I habe just read some parts of the manga of X and see the complete X/TV.
Tokyo Babylon seems really cool for me... but I haven't found anything from them :S
Keep writing, I can't wait to see how the relationshio between Subaru and Seishirou is going to develop!
Also... the plot is surely GREAT!
KEEP WRITING!
yamatoforever chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Seishirou's coming back brought more problems to Subaru ne? I mean, Subaru never really heal from the wound that Seishirou tore inside him. And now his coming back made Subaru must thinks things that he tried to avoid for years. I really wish it was not the boredom that Subaru saw, but just his imagination. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Dark Ice Angel chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Weel, lookee where this is going... hmm. *Very* interesting. Seishirou's final expression really gives away a lot doesn't it? But it's odd, because I'm not quite sure *what* it gives away(Other than the fact he's bored!). I'm not sure what impact, or what importance it has, but I can tell it *is* important.
Kakyou and Hokuto are the CUTEST couple. It's official. Well, cutest het couple. Yes, that sounds more correct.
And will Subaru still have to fight Kakyou? I really don't think that makes much sense, as Kakyou does not seem like the Angel type anymore. Obviously Seishirou is staying on his side... that's just a given.
I am still hoping for a relatively happy outcome in this fic. I know, the way things are starting to look I probably won't get it, but it never hurts to be optimistic, ne?
Now I must run off, and do homework... gah, stupid research paper... I'll ttyl!
Dark Ice Angel~
tenshiamanda chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Hehe...bored Sei-chan. Lovely ficcie, please continue!
Uozumi chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
O...good. I like.
Uozumi
SapphireDragon chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
Write the next part now! It's such a cool story and very tormenting not knowing what's next. So please write more soon.
yamatoforever chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
Of course the reason of Kakyou suddenly changed was the fact that Seishirou admitted that he lost and left. That's way Hokuto was still alive and gave Kakyou the courage that the future is still undecide. I wonder, since there's seems to be some unpleasant thoughts inside Kakyou's head, would the cast of X appear too? I mean, that's must be the reason why Kakyou was worried. Cause he knew that Seishirou and him would be in opposite side with Subaru. Please post the next chapter quickly! I can't wait to read what would Seishirou says in front of Hokuto and Kakyou. He wouldn't propose Subaru like Kakyou did right?
tenshiamanda chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
Nice fic, the best thing is that since Hokutu didn't die she can still make Subaru wear all those nifty clothes! _
Uozumi chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
This is spectacular! I love it!

Uozumi
Dark Ice Angel chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
Aww, Kakyou and Hokuto cuteness! That helped my mood quite a bit, thank you! I'm very glad their engaged, I love that pairing.

Now, I must say I'm very pleased with the way that Seishirou noted the similarities and differences in Subaru. It's good that he isn't totally the same, but I'm glad his kindness has remained. It might help things a lot as the story progresses!

Seishirou himself seems to be a bit different... it seems having to live with being in love does change a person! Especially someone who's never felt anything remotely close to that... I'm very intrested in your notion that Seishirou realizes full well that he's in love. He's dealing with it awfully well, in that case! But then again, what do I expect from the Sakurazukamori? Plus, he has had a few years to prepare himself. I've never actually read any story on this idea, Sei-chan and Subaru in love, when Seishirou actually realizes it. Usually he's pretty oblivious to it, but I think this fits his character better in a way. I think Seishirou's very in tune with himself, what he thinks and such and very intelligent. Therefore, why wouldn't he recognize emotion when it comes on strong and bites him in the ass? He isn't stupid, and in a way you've made that very apparent!

...I'm done rambling about absolutely nothing now. If you can't tell, I'm very very pleased with this chapter! Oh, and if you take this long to update again, I just might send a few death-threats! I just can't stop myself!

Dark Ice Angel~
Larania Drake chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
ARGH! I also know you have something evil planned *pouts* Gah, I love this but it NEEDS a happy ending- somehow. Pretty please?
emii sakano chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
kawaii... the interaction between hokuto-chan and kakyou... it really does make sense that 'no one else could distracter her like he could' though~ :giggles:

i love it tam-chan~ and of course, i'd love to see another update some time soon~ .~

~emii-chan