Reviews for A World Reborn?
LuBu081 chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
NOOOOOOO! Dragon Slayer EVIL in ways Sing Love is a Saint. Sing Love is conceited and arrogant, but DS is sadistic and E.V.I.L.. Don't trust her, girls!
LuBu081 chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
Not surprised you managed to catch that little tidbit of faq about the PSS dudes. I mean, they had dreams of repopulating the Earth and shit, but there were only a dozen dudes and one (two) women. Besides the obvious ethic pitfall their goal stumbled into, this is basically the leading consensus due to either Huke not writing it well enough or there was something else. Wasn't there something about a data Ark? Can't remember.

I'll admit that IBRS' talkative nature is still strange for me, but considering my own insane clusterfuck of a story, I can't really argue. Plus, you've established that she isn't technically the same as in the anime.

A whip? You had to give *that* woman, a whip? Not even I can shudder justifying that. I'm not saying it's terrible, but terrifying. Her title or nickname might get switched from Governor to Dominator.
LuBu081 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
I'll admit, this set-up is pretty neat. I wasn't expecting a crossover like this. Will there be the more unknown ones showing up, such as Dragon Slayer, Maid Gunner, Underworld Vulcan, Great Black Sword, Gesshomaru,etc?
Thomas2002 chapter 3 . 12/7/2018
I love your version of IBRS. BRSB is cool too.
hfkxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3prYst0riY7
Alastoruu chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
I always find works based on the BRS game fill the void of what the game itself lacked. I did enjoy the game, it had plenty going for it, but the one-sided viewpoint made the latter bit of it grindy and drawn out when you spend most of the levels being reminded how deserted Earth is aside from armaments and apostles.

The second half of this chapter is the kind of opposing perspective that would have made the game's antagonists more interesting and given them more presence for me. It feels like this is based on the manga? I honestly have no idea what's going on with the world maker, but unless I missed something the end of the game itself was very different.

Also in the first half, I have to admit I wasn't expecting the sudden appearance of IBRS and BRS Beast to work well at all, but hats off to you. I loved it.
Blue xo chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Finally got round to reading this chapter, and I'm happy to say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the content. I urge you to keep up your brilliant work, and I look forward to your next chapter!
ULHELHELHE chapter 3 . 8/21/2017
Nice chapter, good job
Retardismo Coloquial chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Meninas, fiquem de olho em Insane para ela ficar longe daquele drag√£o.
ULHELHELHE chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
Everything is going great, continue with the good word, nice FanFic for now.
SirStonewall chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blue xo chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Very well written and thought out is far, keep up the good work!
Hunsworth chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
No comment. A piece of art if I may say so. If it goes on like this it might lead to an amazing story.
Prestige Productions chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
This is going to be an intriguing "Game" indeed
ULHELHELHE chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Nice fic and good editing.
Continue like this, good job.