Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Friend
K chapter 19 . 5/7/2020
A brilliant take on the original storyline. I am seriously impressed, and have had great difficulty putting it down. Excellent.
EagleHasLanded chapter 19 . 4/30/2020
I really enjoyed this story. I was sad when I started this chapter as I knew it was the last one, but glad to see at the end that there is a sequel series.
Lyria17 chapter 19 . 4/21/2020
Great story, I read it almost in one sitting! I just couldn‘t stop! Thank you for writing this awesome story and I‘ll see you at the sequel!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2020
This story is incredibly well written. I read the whole thing in one sitting. Thank you for your wonderful story.
Linda chapter 19 . 4/5/2020
Love the story
yunohu chapter 19 . 4/4/2020
This is one of the best if not the best haphne stories that i’ve read so far and i have read a lot.. good job
I hope you find the materials to finish the whole series including their life after the war..
Veronica McClure chapter 16 . 3/11/2020
What do you know?! The first person Harry has gotten acquainted with, who gave his Mother due credit in protecting him without downplaying it because of her blood or gender.
Veronica McClure chapter 16 . 3/11/2020
I could have sworn that it was Molly who left earlier. So, why do you have Dumbledore reentering the kitchen now?
Veronica McClure chapter 14 . 3/9/2020
Hey yeah, have Minerva McGonagall enroll herself in a Child Psychology course, either that, or find the book Raising a magical child!
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 3/4/2020
The Ancient Christians found adopting the Pagan traditions would convert the Pagans. Thereby, though they were actually going against what God had told their ancestors in their faith. That He did not want them adding to or subtracting from what He gave them; which should have meant they not bring Pagan ways into the Church.
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 3/4/2020
Sounds like Hagrid's treacle toffee would be more appropriately named All Day suckers, heh?
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 3/3/2020
Who knows? If her and Harry and marrying, Hard might encourage her to keep her Maiden name by hyphenating it and adding his family name after.
Veronica McClure chapter 5 . 3/3/2020
Just once I would like to "see" Harry get close to his chess pieces and give them a pet talk of sorts. Something along the lines of, "You know what you have to do better than me, so do it!"
Caliban03 chapter 19 . 2/16/2020
Hello! a little review to let you know that i read all your story in a row, even if it's not my native language! Indeed, i really loved how all the story was created and respected a "parallel story and timeline"
Even more interesting as we can see the characters showing full potential too

only little disturbing note: when i make a pause or stop, i remember that they only are 12...
Poor children but a bit too amazing coming from them too

But it doesn't prevent me to like the story and to keep reading the following story

Thank you for your hard work and keep telling
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 19 . 2/5/2020
Very good story, thanks for posting it.
~~ Snake ~~