Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Friend
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Good chapter and I really liked the ending with Harry's determination to be the best he can be so firm in his mind. Thanks for sharing!
Luffy.D.Dragneel chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
By the time the third year starts, if you make the story go beyond the camera of secrets, have Harry fix his eyes or wear contact lenses, it's just a suggestion
FearlessRabbit chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
Another great chapter. I have a question, how long will this story be? Will this last at least until 4/5th year or will Harry defeat Voldemort for good at the end of the 2nd. Not telling you how to write or anything, just thought that it would be weird if he did.
InfinityMask chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
This really a good and unique story. This take the usual Harry friendship with Daphne in new and unique way.

I think I rarely read something like this. I enjoy this story very much and hope to see where the story will goes..
SonatiShinonome chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Please for the love of merlin dont make Hermione end with Ron. they dont mesh well... hell even Rowling regrets that part of the book nowadays.
PascalDragon chapter 6 . 7/30/2017
Considering that Daphne and Harry will probably be together sooner or later things will likely not be any easier should Sirius make Harry his heir as well ;)
If only Daphne and Harry knew why Snape really is still teaching at Hogwarts :P
I wonder in how far the security measures introduced by McGonagall and Dumbledore will change the plot regarding Ginny and Tom. Will it make things better or worse?
I take it that is was Ginny who triggered the caterwauling charm?
Of course the twins would experiment with one of the roosters :P
So Harry is going to hand the stone that Ginny had dropped over to Daphne?
I hope that Harry will share his observations about Ginny with Daphne. That might lead to the two finding out about Tom sooner rather than later...
Nice presents for Harry. I wonder what the other students will think when Harry walks around in a green shirt when he doesn't need to wear his school uniform :P But it's definitely great to see him determined to change things :)
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Think writing is improving.

Seems Potter ficdom has a lot of odd age claims, in regards to sexuality, like often somehow, 3rd year of 4th year Harry is just starting puberty.

See something like Google of "age range first menstruation".
Of course it could be a good example of wizarding world far behind muggle world. Less polluted, or not using plastic, especially as water and food containers.

Sad, seems the decades old trend has continued past two decades, only change, the blame shifting to pollution and plastics. Used to be blaming agricultural use of hormones, and side effect of modern age of better nutrition and surplus of food resulted in earlier puberty. The second explanation/excuse, ignoring pockets of young girls in certain places (probably poor rural polluted places).

Well, for a less "modern", less living in chemical soup wizarding world. Thirteen could be 'early'.
Dorothea Greengrass chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
I love the subtle changes in Harry. He's taking his education more seriously - wonder how that will influence Hermione's part as the brain of the trio -, and he's also realising that Ron is holding him back. It would make a nice change from fanon if Harry will tell Ron that he has to grow up to stay his best friend, and Ron actually rises to the challenge.

So, Daphne is a woman now. *g*. Lol, her family is so Slytherin about it. I doubt Mr Greengrass is only looking for an alliance with the Potters.

I loved how Daphne made Harry see his potential, and kindled his ambition. That is something that was never done in the books. There he was held back by his so called friends, and his desire to keep them as friends, so he wouldn't do anything to annoy them.

Great chapter!
trispectrum chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Great to see a new chapter. Also great to see Harry taking on the motivation to better himself that is being provided by Daphne. The actions of Daphne's father investigations must soon begin to reach Dumbledore's attention. Will be interesting to see his reactions. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Well done.
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
Gime'SS chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
thanks for the update
Gam3Nat10n chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Hey, great chapter as always, but I do have a suggestion. When you have Harry and Daphne use that parchment to write to each other, maybe label who's actually talking in each line? It gets kind of confusing at times, especially when the same person is writing for a few lines. Other than that, great story. I'm looking forward to more.
FanficHunter31 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Looking forward to more
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Awaiting more.
Bangbaby731 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
Thank you for the chapter, it was amazing! I love Daphne's grandma! I can't wait for more!
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »