Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Friend
Nachtt chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
I normally despise manipulative Dumbledore since they are extremely overdone. However this story is still promising.
The Phantom Keeper chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
This story is really good. I love how Daphne and Harry relationship is developing. Keep up the good work!
Bangbaby731 chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
This story is so sweet. I love Daphne and Harry's relationship. I can't wait to see it and them grow. Thank you!
PascalDragon chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Well, I definitely wouldn't mind Sirius to be really freed without the need of a break out before the third year. Though I'd still hope that Harry will have the need to learn the Patronus charm, after all nothing screams awesome as the ability to cast a corporal Patronus ;)
Good to know that Roxanne is a very observant mother - and fierce wife :P (poor Cyrus ;) ) So Daphne's parents now know what had happened to Harry and I bet that Roxanne will go on a war path considering that's her late friend's son that Daphne is talking about.
I take it that with Harry including Tracey in the promise the girl will grow closer to the group of Gryffindors and Slytherins as well? :)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Quite an emotional roller coaster for Daphne, her family and Harry. Thanks for sharing!
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
An interesting chapter but I think weakened a lot by the fact that they are not both at Hogwarts. The interaction with Daphne's family is probably overemphasized and I think Astoria is (in canon) still at home. Still, very glad to see you working on this. Looking forward to the next installment, thanks for your hard work on this one.
PheonixBJB chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
I love your writing style and how you're including Daphne into the plot. I of course hope this becomes a (insert Daphne Harry ship name here, for example Hermione x Harry being Harmony) fic.
trispectrum chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Great to see a new chapter. Very impressed by how fast Daphne is changing in your story. Will be interesting to see more Greengrass family interactions. Looking forward to the next update. Well done with this chapter.
FearlessRabbit chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
I loved this. Good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Lol, that are two cute, lost puppies. ;)

I'm wondering what happens when Astoria starts to meddle.

Cute chapter. Just what the doctor ordered after my abysmal day.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Excellent!
Vi38 chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Very good and sweet
ZanyMuggle chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Another intriguing chapter. Thanks for writing!
MarilynT chapter 5 . 7/24/2017