Reviews for Ring-Maker
Psycho Usagi-Kun chapter 80 . 5/20
I hate and love the fact you've turned me into a person who wants to see an actual relationship between Sophia and Taylor. That shit should not work
teruin42 chapter 135 . 5/9
That last section had a subtext of "Say hello to my little friend!
Theorist01 chapter 98 . 5/6
I'm gonna be reading this story on SpaceBattles. Just realised that there are a couple of paragraphs missing from this chapter, wonder if the happened in any earlier chapters.
Theorist01 chapter 98 . 5/6
It's funny how in stories, when the character's a villain, they always dominate and seem to always win. Then the moment they turn over a new leaf and join the good guys they're constantly losing or failing. I blame morals.
Theorist01 chapter 96 . 5/6
Evil Eidolon. As if the world didn't have enough problems.
Theorist01 chapter 94 . 5/6
I feel like Taylor is going to be a lot more self conscious and angsty now that she's off her power trip, just like she was before she got her powers. I miss villain (?) Taylor.
teruin42 chapter 83 . 5/5
This is a fantastic chapter, in a parallel universe I can imagine Dragon quoting Ash WilliamsAll right you primitive screw heads, listen up!"
Theorist01 chapter 51 . 4/30
...Holy Sh!t! This story's like the Game Of Thrones of the Worm-verse. Just because you're a ln important character in this universe doesn't mean you won't die. I love that.
Theorist01 chapter 36 . 4/29
Damn that was a good chapter. I felt like I was an empath, like I could feel the emotions that the people were having. I also like that this isn't a story where the mc is infallible and they actually have their downs instead of an mc that always wins and can never do any wrong. Thanks for the chapter.
Theorist01 chapter 10 . 4/29
Oh, Taylor's bad ass okay
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 153 . 4/28
Awesome fic!
Theorist01 chapter 6 . 4/28
I'm not gonna lie, I skipped most of this chapter. I'm not a fan of the Danny and Taylor reconciliation that happens in every Taylor centric fic. It's always Danny fussing and worrying over Taylor and the fluff (hate fluff) and constant hugging. I can't wait to get to the non-fluff part of this story.
john777 chapter 152 . 4/9
Interesting, keep writing
Typo chapter 47 . 4/2
Like Legend said, we cannot afford to allow him free reign through the city.

free rein
Typo:

"She's here because I want to give her a chance," I said quietly. "That doesn't mean giving her free reign.

Idiom is about *horse reins*:
give free rein(s), rein in somebody/something, etc.
not "reiGn"
silence reigned, king reigned, etc.
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »