Reviews for See you Soon Keitaro
ReaderOfAwesomeStories chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Your stories definatly are good enough to be beta read! i read lots of stories a day, so maybe if you want i can beta-read them for you. But you don't NEED a beta-reader after all their awesome anyway. thanks for posting these.
link the hitman chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
update soon its been 6 YEARS since your last one so from a fan please update
kidcrud chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
wow this is great
brindani chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
That certainly is interesting. Yumiko appears to be a good pair for the perverted ronin. Sounds like she is also the one he made the promise to, if I had to guess anyway. It would be nice to know exactly what happened to drive Keitaro away from Hinata to begin with though.

brindani
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
this is intersting...?
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
how should i describe it... strange? but not as strange as the professional strange stories out there. like this one where Keitaro becomes an evil supervillain, lol.

its been good for laughs so far
Chinchilla chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
stop writing it sucks
jennyjennai chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Seems like wherever Keitaro goes - disaster strikes. I think Yumiko could be considered a perverted human disaster ne? She's more like a perverted polar opposite of Keitaro. I wonder what craziness will manifest itself next? Well, until next time...
jennyjennai chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
That was a fun chapter, we finally find someone female that is more perverted than Keitaro and it's a female too! Natsumi and Seta are definitely perved out too (but I think we all knew that). Good flow to the story, it was fun to read as well.
DAngel chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
hmm..ya kno, this really isnt much of drama. it may have started out that way...but now its like, comedy. anyway! not bad, me likes
Demon King Piccolo chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
A very nice fic, but Keitaro just seems too OOC for me.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Personally, I thought Keitaro's attitude was highly OOC, but otherwise, the fic seems very good as of right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
HURRY! up and make another chapter.
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
LOL! With Keitaro's stay at the Otohime residence (Where's Mutsumi anyway?), things get complicated. The question still leaves me: Who's the better pervert?
nonya chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
i really love this story. i just have one request. DON'T make it naru and keitaro! i really hate Naru. :(
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »