Reviews for The Wayfinder's Champion
Sixseedseternalbond chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
loved it very much! Great job!
zabchan chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
ahhhh that was so amazing! what really makes this fic stabd out is the sense of community maui's managed to find among the people of motonui, which is perfect, because when you try to marry moana, youre really marrying all of motonui too! its a part of her. and it did my heart good to read of maui being so welcomed, finding a place among them, making friends. you really sold the idea that maui, the great wanderer, could find somewhere he can not only belong but be willing to spend the rest of a mortal life among. i mean, its super romantic when hes willing to go mortal just to be with moana, no question. but reading him having friends and "family" and pitching in and really commiting to & enjoying village life, it makes his descision to go mortal all the more satisfying.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
OH I loved this made me laugh and cry and just perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Eu amei a sua fic!
Shipp moana/maui
Hello it's me chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
YYYAAAARRRR I LOVE THIS FIC IT'S SO AWESOME! Althoigh I was a little confused by the prologue and then it hit me and I was like 'ooohhhhhhhhh…'
Anyway, this is beautiful! *Sniffs*.
JLBriggs chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This was AWESOME! I love that Maui sacrificed his immortality but kept his abilities & some of his strength. The struggles made it so much more believable. At first I was confused by the prologue, but once I realized the family was the descendants of Moana & Maui it made SO much sense. I loved it! Great short story!
Rose-Angels chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This story was a movie in itself, amazing and I loved every part of it! The only think I didn't like is that the story had to endgood job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Great story
crazyllama2002 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
omg this needs to have a sequel
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Amazing!
les7091 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
UGH IT'S SO CUTE, I LOVE IT
HarmonicSymphony chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVED EVERY MINUTE READING IT!
dEnIsE tHe StRaNgE chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I must congratulate you on your first fan fic. It was beautifully written and not the sloppy messes that most first fics are like. I hope you will write more Moana/Maui stories.