Reviews for The Wayfinder's Champion
animeroxz chapter 1 . 13h
This was a long read but it was good. Not too many Moana x Maui fics out there but I have to say this is one of the better ones. A few spelling errors here and there but nothing major. Overall a solid read and you should keep up the great work.
solusssss chapter 1 . 7/2
beaaaautttiful story!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh, love this, it was so freaking cute! Maui more than proved himself in the competition, but I loved how he continued to show he wouldn't give up. I mean, honestly, probably wouldn't have needed the competition had he kissed her that night on the beach, but I loved watching his character development through the trails. Dude, the race, I had a feeling he'd turn back to help someone and I loved that they still let him compete. Hey, bet the others were feeling guilty that they would've let a friend drown just to win a competition. Then the rock collecting, oh! I wanted to strangle that asshat right along with Tui and the Minis. Glad Maui beat everyone to it, and it showed he is proactive while also in control of his anger. Moana probably would have killed the little shit, then let Sina and Tui have the leftovers before Maui stamped the remaining guts into the ground. Yeah, would not eat those coconuts.

Then of course the morning scene with Maui and Moana. Nya! So domestic and then him telling her all he did to be with her. Like Sina said, he didn't need to earn Moana's love, but he sure as hell proved how much he cares about her. I almost wish there was a wedding scene because after his "one kiss" comment, I woulda died seeing those two be all dorky at their own wedding, and then leading up to their son's birth. Oh man! I can just picture Maui pacing and/or freaking while Moana is in labor, but then big family teary eye moment. Well, looks like she's up to two, and Moana did say she wanted a big family. I wonder how many kids they will have?

Seriously, great story! It was pretty long, probably coulda had this in chapters, but then I'm guessing it'd be even longer. lol Hey, I wouldn't have minded. This was great!
Sixseedseternalbond chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
loved it very much! Great job!
zabchan chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
ahhhh that was so amazing! what really makes this fic stabd out is the sense of community maui's managed to find among the people of motonui, which is perfect, because when you try to marry moana, youre really marrying all of motonui too! its a part of her. and it did my heart good to read of maui being so welcomed, finding a place among them, making friends. you really sold the idea that maui, the great wanderer, could find somewhere he can not only belong but be willing to spend the rest of a mortal life among. i mean, its super romantic when hes willing to go mortal just to be with moana, no question. but reading him having friends and "family" and pitching in and really commiting to & enjoying village life, it makes his descision to go mortal all the more satisfying.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
OH I loved this made me laugh and cry and just perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Eu amei a sua fic!
Shipp moana/maui
Hello it's me chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
YYYAAAARRRR I LOVE THIS FIC IT'S SO AWESOME! Althoigh I was a little confused by the prologue and then it hit me and I was like 'ooohhhhhhhhh…'
Anyway, this is beautiful! *Sniffs*.
JLBriggs chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This was AWESOME! I love that Maui sacrificed his immortality but kept his abilities & some of his strength. The struggles made it so much more believable. At first I was confused by the prologue, but once I realized the family was the descendants of Moana & Maui it made SO much sense. I loved it! Great short story!
Rose-Angels chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This story was a movie in itself, amazing and I loved every part of it! The only think I didn't like is that the story had to endgood job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Great story
crazyllama2002 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
omg this needs to have a sequel
WakandaKnights chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Amazing!
les7091 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
UGH IT'S SO CUTE, I LOVE IT
HarmonicSymphony chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVED EVERY MINUTE READING IT!