Reviews for Avenger Goddess
Carlom2408 chapter 32 . 5/16
I have a question for you, will this story ever have a connection with Avengers Knight and Avengers of Steel or will it be a separate story?
You know damn well that Circe has ulterior motives with Diana, carlom2408.
carlom2408 chapter 32 . 5/11
look, I just hope Circe has no ulterior motives with Diana.
themaximus chapter 32 . 5/3
Hey bro, firstly, I hope that you and your family are fine and healthy.
Recently, I was rereading all these three fanfics of yours yet again, and I really have to say that these stories still remains as good and epic as I remember them really being.
Please, if possible to you, update the next chapter of one of your three stories soon. Being sincere, I'm really curious and anxious to read the next chapters of these fanfics, to see which epic moments will happen in them next.
Then, I hope that you will be able to update them soon.

(OBS IMPORTANT!) - ALSO, once more, I'm really very sorry for be asking about this to you here (in the reviews) yet again, but really PLEASE, if possible to you, answer the new PM/message that I sent to you recently as soon as you are able, as soon as possible.
THEN, really PLEASE, if this is possible to you, answer the new PM/message that I sent to you as soon as you are able, as soon as possible (as soon as you can).
Espero todo este bien y puedas continuar con esta linda historia.
Carlom2408 chapter 32 . 4/22
I'm telling you just to be frank, I find your decision to get Diana to accept the payment was bullshit.
Diana/Godkiller vs Gorr the God-Butcher would be interesting.
Thor Love and Thunder trailer dropped today. I presume the MCU version of Zeus exists in Avengers of Steel, while the DCEU version of Zeus existed in Avenger Goddess?
Realmsmith chapter 9 . 4/15
To paraphrase transformersNatasha, we needed that!"
Khonshu is the half-brother of Bast and Sekhmet in the comics.
Sry no account chapter 20 . 4/2
I’ve always had a distaste for Wakanda because of their lack of action - their quasi Prime Directive just rubbed me the wrong way because of how cowardly and selfish it seemed.

Their portrayal in the MCU seemed to me like it was pure selfishness that motivated their isolation, that they hid themselves to prevent harm on their own people while not giving a crap about anyone else.

You have redeemed them in my eyes. Your portrayal seems so much better than anything in Black Panther. Azzuri’s idea of their isolation existing to prevent the cycle of revenge is so much more heroic than the half-assed explanation the actual movies gave.

I just wanted you to know how much I loved your fic over the source material.
"And showing the ring to her, insistently, for some reason.

When Diana finally understood why, she stopped her struggle, too shocked to keep fighting."

And thus ends Diana's impression of World's Dumbest Motherfucker
NIKITADBON chapter 32 . 4/2
Me encanta esta historia
Nappa chapter 31 . 3/27
Disney's Hercule
Grayson Clarke chapter 32 . 3/22
Not sure what your update schedule is, but I hope you come back to these someday.
2,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »