Reviews for Turn of Events
scifiromance chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
I've enjoyed these first two chapters.
PatDarcy chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
It is really nice! Please update soon!
iknowyou2 chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
I LOVE this approach to GWTW! I cant wait to see how this ends up.
Napstercatster chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Ah so refreshing to have a Scarlett with a brain. Lovely job,on this second chapter and I am very glad that you will be continuing on with this story. Anyway we will get a Scarlett running the blockades with Rhett? Regardless, I look forward to your next update and I hope you have a lovely day :)
OblongCreamPuff chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
If only Scarlett had gotten over Ashley that early on! It's so interesting how she moves on and adapts and changes so easily in some aspects of her life, but then still clings to the same fantasy for years and years. It does sometimes seem in the book like all she needs is a little bit of kindness from Rhett in order for her to warm up to him. Anyway, this is very well-written and I hope you continue. :) (P.S. I would also like to say that just from reading what you write here and your reviews in other places, as a person you seem very sweet! It really brightens my day!)
SCARHETT chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I SO wish this fanfiction had more chapters! Your perception of Rhett, at least to me, was extremely accurate! Margaret Mitchell would have read this and been like, "Wait a second, did I write this? This Rhett character is very similar to the one in my book..." Of course, this is your content. I loved it! I only wish I could have seen like the full book in a fanfiction, but with a significant plot twist in that Rhett and Scarlett's first official meeting was not one that Scarlett later regretted but rather that helped form her as a person and made her realize what she truly wants in life is not to chase after a lost cause (no offense, Ashley). Their conversation makes me happy to think that there are people who, like me, love taking scenes from the book and turning them into something that actually ends well for Scarlett and Rhett both! That's what fanfiction is all about after all, and you nailed it. If only there were more chapters, I would get to see their love story unfold from your point of view, and that would be seriously cool! Anyway, keep up the good work writing these awesome, descriptive fanfics and just remember, I wouldn't be mad if you decided to add on to this story ...just a hint... ;) Thanks for giving me something to read and look forward to stuff like it. Love this so much! Thanks for writing! _SCARHETT_
JointheFray chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Hoping for another update soon. Scarlett is clearly smitten which is good to see this early on! Wonder what other obstacles could be in their way seeing as she seems to be getting over the whole Ashley thing pretty quickly. Rhett s terrible rep would definitely be a problem! Can't wait to see how you tackle this
NaomiBlue chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
I'm very curious to see how the rest of her war experience will play out with her not marrying Charles.
kimjo2 chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Interesting ideas. Didn't you just want to shake her sometimes in the book? I like your directions. Thanks so much
Amber611 chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Awesome fic and job so far! :D I absolutely LOVE this plot! Can't wait to read more! :)
sarah.shilo chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
This is just wonderful! Keep it up.
Darcyman71 chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Love it, thank you for your story! Update as soon as you can!
Valentina
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
I just found this story and I love it! Oh how I wish things turned out this way for Scarlett and Rhett. Please continue, I'm dying to see what else happens!
Lov chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Really liking this! Totally believable idea that they would hit it - off being such similar personalities. When Rhett wasn't teasing her they always got along really well so this scenario works for me. I'm sure there will still be some fireworks despite this more friendly beginning, can't wait for more from you. Your writing is lovely to read and your keeping them in character despite the different angle, well done
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Wonderful! Please, don't marry them right away, let us see how the grow to love each other.