Reviews for Saiyan Nature
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Please keep writing on! It's fantastic! I hope turles and holly fall in love :) and having sex :) love greedings Yass
icewolf chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
You must continue this is an awesome story and you are a great rider
ice wolf chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
good chapter number four is my fav though
ice chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
WOW thats all i can say is wow awesome
icewolf chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
awww great chapter but pour girl holly you are so nice atleast diaz and amond care
icewolf chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
lol how turles is treating her you should make another one about turles finding a three year old saiyan and treating her like that
icewolf chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
dont stop this is an awesome story
Motivational support chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
I love ur story! Im so sorry you have depression and writers block but keep ur spirits high and keep on riting! Cuz this story is kick ass awesome!
Strefe chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where's the rest of this fic? I know it's been years but pretty PLEASE don't give it up! I LOVE it!

Xx

Strefe
zakurochan chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
cool fic so far,i was beggining to think that there wasnt any stories about this one is really good,and i think you should keep up the good work,besides i want to see what turles has got planned for holly,so please update soon!
Deanna.Price chapter 12 . 4/4/2007
Umm hey once again I'd really like u to update! Pleaz like i really wants to know what Holly's punishment is. What's big macho man have in store for her?
Deanna Price chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
wow thanx for continuing really i do love this story i wonder what hollys punishment will be can't wait til next chapter!
Deanna.Price chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
Come on stop teasing me u haven't updated since 2005 I luv it pleaz pleaz update pleaz! :( I really luv it I luv Turles romance fics because he is so big and powerful (Macho man lolz) Turles always gets what he wants yep pleaz continue to chappy twelve I had wrote I wanted u to continue in chappy one too but...guess u didn't get dat one...pleaz this is like the best fic I eva read! Seriously ur a good writer! :)
Deanna.Price chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Hey watt happened continue the story man it's mad good i love Turles!
katesstar chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
Aw MAN! Why did you have to stop there? It's getting very interesting! PLEASE, for the love of God UPDATE! Oh and I'm writing a story as well! You can check out my page to find it! It's pretty good!

Your Fan