Reviews for My Golden Warrior
GSmith624 chapter 1 . 7/12
It's not a bad story by any means, you just have to decide if you want it to be in 3rd or 1st, because you'd keep switching back and forth in the middle of the sentence.
dunk sause chapter 12 . 7/8
keep making more i keep refreshing the page where you at?
dunk sause chapter 12 . 7/5
was lit. would fap to 10/10
Gamelover41592 chapter 12 . 6/23
this has potential let's see where this goes
HeroicPrawn chapter 12 . 6/23
I absolutely love this whole thing! I'm always checking to see if you post more man!
Davon B chapter 2 . 6/21
I might make my own story like this. But instead of Gohan, it would be Goten and Trunks.
I love this series! BTW the All For One Arc just ended in the Anime, does that mean you'Lloyd be adapting it soon? And also, it would be nice if you could stop mentioning that Gohan did more dangerous things at the age of 4-5, it's kind of getting old. Keep up the great work!
Hey man thanks for the update man could you please make more of this
Dragneel.18 chapter 12 . 6/3
Great story man! Really love this story! Can’t wait to see Gohan’s reaction to YOU-KNOW-WHO
starseedchild chapter 12 . 6/1
great story, keep it coming!
Leafeon12 chapter 12 . 5/28
This chapter was great and I loved the scenes with Android 21 and Gohan. :) I also love Gohan's new suit even though he is just wearing the boots and gloves.
HeliX Sol chapter 12 . 5/28
Nice job, keep up the good work.
awsomerebel55 chapter 12 . 5/28
This is gonna be a walk in the park for Gohan. I sorta expect the other Z Fighters to appear at some point and beat the heroes into place.
victor0606 chapter 12 . 5/28
Good chapter.
alaude hibari chapter 8 . 5/20
update please! with a cherry on top.