Reviews for My Golden Warrior
This was absolutely incredible. Now the author has the ability to write about the internships, the fight with Stain the Hero Killer, and the arrival of Babidi, Dabura, and Majin Buu at the world martial arts tournament
Overwatchlover chapter 7 . 8/28
please make more
BC chapter 1 . 8/20
It's not bad, but this could definitely use some work.

I'm curious as to why there's a sudden shift from third person to first, and then back again. You really need to write in one or the other, because swapping back and forth between the two (especially mid-paragraph) is just confusing. I'm not talking "between lines" or "between chapters", this should have been decided before you started typing. If you DO choose first-person, make sure your readers know who's speaking.

Second: Details, give people details, especially if you're giving established characters new abilities. Remember that you may have readers that come from either fandom that don't know characters from the other. However, take care not to overdo it. It's a very delicate balance.

I do think this can end up great, if you really want to put the work into it. Don't be afraid to have an editor or the like. A second set of eyes may catch what you didn't, or even give you suggestions for improvements.
Make 30 chapters
cybresamurai chapter 7 . 8/9
I'd really like to see bakugo maybe get trained by vegeta and maybe todoroki also getting stronger
Rich chapter 7 . 8/4
This was fucking better than I expected lol
Hidemain chapter 7 . 8/2
I was kinda expecting bojack to appear like the movie. would have been awesome for the UA students to experience a full blown dbz fight. did hercule really up his strength? Gohan was surprised by him and I can't see him missmeasuring hercule's strength. but I can see them just putting on a performance for the crowd, that'd be in line with his character for sure.
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 7/30
Okay, I'll admit, I'm curious how HERCULE of all people can go toe-to-toe with All Might. Unless you nerfed All Might in CONTEXT but I don't think that's the case, so I'm wondering what Hercule actually did. As for "Saiyaman", at least Gohan isn't pulling a half-baked Tokusatsu kinda vibe. Anyway, what happened at the END really got me hooked, the idea of an Android-augmented Noumu is certainly interesting, though given Vegeta probably won't let himself fall behind the son of his rival out of pride alone, and how-strong they all had to get to fight Cell and the Cell Jr.s, I imagine it'd take something REALLY insane to be a challenge, like Majin Buu-level strong.
Come to think of it, would Tomura's Quirk even WORK on Gohan?
Anyway, I binge-read this in a couple hours, but you got me hooked so I couldn't put it down, so I'm looking forward to more.
NeoNazo356 chapter 5 . 7/30
That went about how I expected it to.
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 7/30
Well... Looks like Videl's still got that chip on her shoulder.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 7/30
I was kinda hoping he'd use a Turtle Devastation Wave on the Noumu, maybe send him flying out into outer space or something like Ochako's baseball throw.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 7/30
The training montage was nice, and I love how you portrayed Strong-Izuku and Gohan in this capacity. I'm also curious about what rank HERCULE has compared to All Might, Endeavor, and Best Jeanist, though I wonder if he'll be able to HOLD any rank he would've gotten by "beating Cell".
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 7/30
Alright, I'm hooked. Good on ya.
Dimension Distorter chapter 7 . 7/27
This was all pretty awesome! I can't wait for when season 3 is done.
YOUR STORY WOULDNT BE TRASH IF YOU SLOWED DOWN SOME AND STOP RUSHING PLUS YOU MAKE THE CHARACTERS SEEM DEAD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »