Reviews for Catal Rhythm
Hiro-chan chapter 29 . 7/12
I am sad. I'm late to read. Good as always. May I give suggestions for quiz game sessions. Maybe weird but could give something else for Catal Rhythm.
1. Kasamatsu handshakes with other team leaders before and after the quiz game.
2. Takao proudly declares the slogan shutoku in public. It shows their attitude can not be separated also from the glory of their school.
Thank you..
guest63829173 chapter 29 . 7/11
Ooooh I just recently found your works and they're all amazing! Since they're gonna try to be a rock band, and you've been following the kpop kind of trend, I was wondering if you were gonna use Day6 songs (the songs are so great ahhhhhhhh)
AN Narra chapter 1 . 7/4
Congratulations!
Its been a year!
Thank you for writing Catal Rhythm. Hopefully it will continue until finished.
V.R.Morales chapter 1 . 6/27
I have a question, will they continue to upload 'RimFire'? I love the story, but it has been a year since there are no updates, therefore, is it abandoned or in hiatus?
HalfwayParanoid chapter 27 . 6/25
I have to say this, I have not found any kuroko no basket story quiet like this. Yes there is one that has something similar, but it has not updated in a while and it follows a totally different path compared to this one. Yours is no rip off of any sort, and people really need to look at the dates of when published before pointing fingers. Also, don't ever listen to the haters, in my opinion, they just don't have any lives, don't like themselves and just want to put others down to makes themselves feel better. Now that is cyber bulling to me. Though I have never got any hate reviews before, and have seen one or two posted in another story's review history, I think most of the time, these people are just jealous, and don't think about others when writing out the words of evil and hate. Don't take any of your stories down, there are hundreds who read your stories every day, and find them refreshing and well written compared to some that have you tilting your head and going "huh?!"
Even though I don't write as much as I read, I will stand with youad admits the many that support you now. Do continue on in your writing for you are great at it.
Till chapter 30be it the game show or summer sonic, look forward to both.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 29 . 6/25
So, I meant to review when this chapter was updated, but I got busy job hunting instead. So anyways, I loved this chapter and I have to say, I love how you keep them real and crazy during an interview. This one was just as good as the last. As for the summer sonic concert you are about to do, I look forward to it to see how well you incorporate my all time favorite band Linkin Park, and love to see you do that concert justice. Though it is sad that Chester Bennington committed suicide, we all will never forget him and his amazing voice that harmonizes so beautifully with Mike Shinoda. As a Linkin Park fan and a all time fan of your work and this story, may the winds of inspiration be with you and till your next chapter.
Anonymous Person chapter 29 . 6/24
I've actually lost track of whether they're in the Inter-High season or the Winter Cup season. Regardless, I'm pretty curious whether a win or a loss for their respective basketball teams would affect their idol group dynamic. After all one person is from Shuutoku, two from Kaijou and two from Seirin.
AN Narra chapter 29 . 6/23
Disobedient children!
You can be cursed to stone for making jokes to father, manager and dream team. Hikaru needs to punish them with triple training.

One true trait of Catal Rhythm has emerged. They do not like to lose.
This interview is light but deep. Side of Kasamatsu as group leader revealed. A leader who can handle problems in a short time. No matter it's crazy. I love that part.
Fallen-Music chapter 29 . 6/19
Ah~ you've done, yet another amazing chapter! Although a little shorter than most, it was great and I so envy how you their personalities are so down and complete with the characters! Can't wait for whenever yhe next chapter comes.

P.S. Don't let what those haters are saying about your story, I may have only just started following the story or whatever I clicked, but I've kept my eye on the story since the beginning! so keep working hard in both life and this
Anonymous Person chapter 29 . 6/18
Gotta say, when Catal Rhythm does decide to disclose their real identities I'm most curious about the reaction of the basketball fans. As it stands there are what, 3 top notch teams playing together as an idol group? Not to mention it's probably known that all three teams have members of the GoM in their midst? Just what kind of reaction would that bring?
AI chapter 29 . 6/17
Kyaaaaaa~~~
Update...
The chapter on the interview is fun to read. I'm waiting for the front chapter.
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 29 . 6/17
anyway please update soon. it's good to read your fics, after work. it's a stress reliever
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 29 . 6/17
idols have some bond that what others (fangirls that ships* you know what I mean right.) see as bromance. wanna see that here. or the typical 'we got married' shipping style.
Asarita chapter 29 . 6/17
Wow! I loved this chapter it was wonderful and fun! I want more.
CherryDrpeper chapter 29 . 6/16
yay.. meet it up it's great