Reviews for Catal Rhythm
Update !
I noticed it before but Kasa-chan is now a full-fledged over protective caring mother hen and I absolutely love it ( and yes I fully agree with him those fanfic writers are annoying who see two guys make eye contact and start "OH THEY ARE SO IN LOVE AND WANT TO **** EACH OTHER" like bruh they can be friends without wanting to go at it, they can still feel, makes bonds and care for another person without wanting to do that)
** you need to do. Is. To. Check. The. God damn. Dates. ! ** (since it got cut off after posting the review) (the rant one)
I was waiting till I caught up with the published chapters to comment how good your story was but this, this left me absolutely shocked, the fuck, this story is written wonderfully, sure you mess up tenses once in a while but the quality and content makes up for it, I love how you worked with the character and individuality, like seriously, as I was reading your story, I could tell that it wasn't perfect, but your hardwork was palpable, like I could feel how much effort, blood sweat and tears you put into this, and that's a feat to accomplish, the storyline was so interesting, and in some moments I was squealing like a total idiot, and let me tell you, your characterization is well done, your details may vary but one of the things I appreciated the most was their growth, from the first day when they just started with auto tune and being unable (and absolutely horrified that they had to sing live) to sing and dance together live, to doing three consecutive songs and charming their audience, [how far our boys have come *wipes away tears*]. Since most of the time good stories like these are hard to find and usually abandoned, I was glad and relieved to see it was updated last month and am obviously going to stick by this story, and I think this needs more positive (emphasis on the positive) reviews and for the haters to leave you alone, seriously, when two stories are alike not many speak up, but I fucking swear, if you need the feel to feel to notify an author or tell one of them to stop copying someone elses work, the first sensible thing you need to do . . . Please don't listen to the haters (and I enjoyed your response to them :D) and please do not, do NOT delete this story, its enjoyable to see a whole new scenario with detail and depth (favorite part being that you guys didn't make it an AU where they already start as idols rather than basketball or get recruited from ordinary lives, and how you used empty spaces to utilize the story, [if this makes any sense to ya]) and we get long chapters, does no one know how much a of a blessing this is? Good plot, quality content, long chapter and CONTINUED not ABANDONED. What I'm trying to say is, this story is amazing! And I'll be forever grateful I had the chance to experience this. Good job!
Oh yes somethings special, they're anime characters (lel) but our boisss
Writer Of Illusion chapter 32 . 9/13
Well the Chapter was a great read and so much relieve that all of the group went to the public apology, and i am kind of impreased that Kagami kept it together and it was Kise that ade a mistake, but Kise should know better, ugh.

Kise's Mouth is a PR nightmare, and this is coming from someone who works in PR. I would have a mental breakdown their and then on site, running like a headless chicken trying to slavage everything.

Hmm I just wonder, if there is a follow up interview, would everyone figure out that Taiga is Kagami Taiga because well - skim a few chapter back - a slip of touge was made. and will catal rythm be in any drama... I mean TV Drama not Drama Angst or General Drama. or even comercials... or movie?

And Generally i think Kagami will be first out the five to get identity revealed because he has been lucky all this time and that should run out by now. and it might actually force him to act as the face of catal rythm.

Also it might help him grow as well. Because lets face it, Kagamican be calm when need be but he needs to keep his composure for much longer and not get insulted at everything and lose his cool. In short he just need to mature more, but still keeps his natural instict. Balance and Compromise must be made.

And Michi, I Knew It. Brother Milk everything if your going to be their manager, get at least 7,000,000.00yen 62,611.00USD salary. it will be worth it for these bunch of headache!
AI chapter 32 . 9/10
Kenjichhi?
Pfffft ... Kenji's nightmare has come. That name will pound anywhere. And Kise's Birthday ! I want to read it.
This chapter is good as usual.
AN Narra chapter 32 . 9/10
Owh...so good.
I keep smiling when reading this. When Kenji entered the room, they were really like children!
I will wait for Takao's part to be captured by his friend.
lmfaooooooo u really like day6 huh
Guest97 chapter 32 . 9/9
thank you for the update lovely as ever :).
olivia.rodriguez.927 chapter 32 . 9/8
Love it~
Kippysaurus chapter 32 . 9/8
Yay! Kise’s birthday! (Evil cackling insues)
animelover1013 chapter 32 . 9/8
I'm so glad you guys updated! I was so excited for a new chapter! Thank you so much!
Purple Marshmellows chapter 32 . 9/8
I swear to god I’m smiling every time I read this story. I love it so much.
Vividerdroid chapter 32 . 9/8