Reviews for Fireworks In My Heart
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 7/7
So beautiful! An absolute flufffest! Seriously amazing! I could go on and on, but seriously adorable is how to describe this story! Judy and Nick are such sweethearts in this!
Stubat chapter 1 . 7/6
Nice fluffs! Short, very sweet and a nice touch with the 4th. Thanks! Will watch for more.. Stubat
DrummerMax64 chapter 1 . 7/5
A lovely, fluff-filled one-shot for July 4th! There's just something so endearing about Judy being the one to propose in these kinds of one-shots, and Nick breaking down and crying tears of joy gets me every single time. Bravo! :)
ShadowRaven27 chapter 1 . 7/5
... Oh. My goodness. That took me by surprise! When you think proposal you usually think the guy proposes and the girl weeps tears of joy. But this... This is like reverse valentines! Geez, oh my goodness, that was really creative! I'm moving so fast between shock and amusement as well as mixed feelings I'm getting dizzy. It's a hard battle fighting off expectations to be honest but I still loved this and I've gotta give it to ya. You got me there! If possible can I ask for a one shot where Nick proposes to Judy?

Oh goodness, one more thing. I love your stories and I loved this as well. Please don't get me wrong, I truly loved it... So much so that expectations are blown out the window actually. *Looks at it fly away*
Anheledir chapter 1 . 7/5
That little story was exactly the dosage of fluff I needed to start of my day with a good mood! ;)
A few minor details I stumbled upon, but on the other hand it's just a "quickie" and one-shot, so a few little concessions are okay here.
I liked some of the more detailed descriptions a lot. Must be a really nice spot she selected for their little date! :)