Reviews for Lose Control
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 4 . 6/10
Dadzawa strikes!
Kichou chapter 5 . 5/28
Very cute story. I really love it.
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 5 . 5/24
This was a super cute story! I wish there was more with Mei/Shinsou and Tokoyami/Tsu! Wonderfully written and completely awesome!
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 4 . 5/24
Lol Aizawa and All Might are literally the best! Between ones complete irritation and disgust and the other's full blown support it's so funny! I really enjoyed this chapter!
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 3 . 5/24
YYYEEESSS! I'm so glad Endeavor didn't get his way! And that All Might is as always, such an awesome dude! Wonderfully written!
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 2 . 5/24
Lol I love how you described the students as 'little shits' when Aizawa had to do a crash course for them! That was adorable! But then Endeavor comes along and ruins my fluff-filled happiness! Punch him in the dick Todoroki! (Great job BTW)
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 1 . 5/24
Ugh! Endeavor is such an epic douche! But this story is starting out wonderful! I can't wait to read more!
HappyDragneel1DHHS chapter 5 . 5/6
This was adorable I really loved it... thankyou for this
sophia001125 chapter 5 . 4/27
Thoroughly enjoyable
Sunrise flame chapter 5 . 3/22
Dadzawa the professional cockblocker. He Erease the sexuality from the air.
Sunrise flame chapter 2 . 3/22
...now I have rhis image stuck in my head where people just randomly start making out and people around them are just like "must be a fated pair" and go on with their day like normal
BookWormAnimeGirl chapter 5 . 1/3
OMG I LOVED THE STORY BUT WHAT I LOVE MORE IS HOW YOU INTRODUCED ME TO ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AUSUI AND TOKOYAMI ARE TOGETHER AS WELL AS SHINSOU AND MEI
Yana5 chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Great update. Thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
I'm totally with you Aizawa.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2017