Reviews for Harry Potter and the Berserker
Ficboy2001 chapter 1 . 9/23/2023
This is one of the very first fanfics I ever read and boy was it worth a treat. I'll admit that mixing Harry Potter and Berserk was a strange choice but reading through the chapters and the story itself it was fascinating to see how Guts and his companions as well as their villains change the world of Harry Potter and the writing as well as the ending is perfectly evocative of Berserk as someone who has watched the 1997 anime, the 2012-2013 Golden Age Arc trilogy and analysis videos on the original manga by Kentaro Miura. Thank you for providing us with this story.
Ogresan chapter 1 . 8/4/2023
Annoyingly No checks on spelling. Did some one want to hut...him".

Is that some wanting to hit him with a hut ? Do something to him that involves being in a hut ? Or is it slang for a sexual practice yet to be encountered ?

Really annoying half bricks on the cyclepath of the tale.
Darius Reno chapter 75 . 3/17/2023
This is the best fanfic I have ever found for Berserk. You truly captured bathe emotions and thought and themes in Berserk, where most just focus on the gore and other faker themes.

Well done. Every chapter was perfect.
Always Flow chapter 75 . 2/8/2023
You took berserk and made it worse.
Always Flow chapter 18 . 2/8/2023
if same thing will happen as berserk. Why write a Fanfiction at all?
There is nothing worth reading for now.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/18/2022
Wait did Anna just get left behind
AMurder0fCrows chapter 5 . 7/18/2022
with how much it's showing Dumbledore its only a matter of time until they arrive in berserk. sad face.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 5 . 7/18/2022
come on harry. you are the representative of the Wizarding world of earth!
AMurder0fCrows chapter 4 . 7/18/2022
this feel like an untrained harry as well.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 3 . 7/18/2022
wait, does harry even have his wand? I'm pretty sure he's gonna be useless until he can do windlass magic
AMurder0fCrows chapter 2 . 7/18/2022
no not a fusion. just harry in guts world. no ther wizards!
Jebest4781 chapter 75 . 5/19/2022
Read through the whole story and damn this hits home on so many levels. Best Berserk story I’ve come across outside of the original source material. Probably a good way to conclude Berserk given the manga has met its unfortunate end.
beta tester beater chapter 36 . 5/19/2022