Reviews for To live a life
Catharina chapter 33 . 6/28
I just saw that you're still active.. would be kind of you to at least give us a update.
Catharina chapter 33 . 6/28
Hey it has already been 2 years... I really hope you'll finish this story. It's literally one of my fav and I have no idea what to read now
RoseTennant654 chapter 6 . 6/27
i also do not understand the shopping craze. i like your author's note about it.
Fox Sage 1 chapter 32 . 6/8
And put the rating up to teen for more freedom to write
Fox Sage 1 chapter 33 . 6/8
Update please
HermioneChaseOO7 chapter 33 . 6/8
The story's amazing. Hope you continue it soon... It's been too long for one block
meghanathram143 chapter 33 . 6/6
please post soon
meghanathram143 chapter 1 . 6/6
please post this story soon
BiGDeal chapter 33 . 6/5
Please post soon.
T Neeson chapter 33 . 5/30
After nearly 5 years, that's not a rut. More of a Grand Canyon!
At least mark the damn story as INCOMPLETE or ABANDONED.
So not that I'm complaining but Harry keeps forgetting a lot of things... Does this have something to do with an area wide effect that not necessarily spells or potions? Maybe a Rune or Ward? Is he the only one effected, bc Neville has issues sometimes to?
T Neeson chapter 9 . 5/25
Weary Exhausted.
Dubious/Carefu Y.(NO F***ING E)
Please use the correct one.
Some times I feel sorry for Tom... Especially Diary & Ring. Both were made by a lonely, abused, bullied, harassed, special child/teen doing everything to survive by himself during the height of WWII. Only to be let down by both his parents (abandonment mind altering love potion conception, with no potions given to fix the damage), both grandparents (& uncle, with history of violence), Albus (harassing, theft, prejudice, stalking, mental torture), Slytherins (first blood supremicy, the a completely turn around to groveling), Hogwarts (for being a Slytherin), then Dippet & the Ministry (leaving not only him but other Mundane born and raised to the mercy of death by war... Especially after seeing what Happened to Japan on camera) it no surprised he was messed up.
Wow Dawlish! That's 12 almost 13 yrs worth of an Aurors salary which is estimated at 39,000Gs a year! At least if he gets injured on the job he can definitely afford extra time off!
They need hairnets/chiefs hats/head scarfs. Instead of the super flimsy stuff, maybe ones made out of Spider Silk or shed snakes skin. On the instead where to touches the hair a light cooling charm, with maybe a small expanded space for people with long hair. On the outside fire protection, liquid/water resist, and maybe a drop down face shield for fume protection, especially if their using Pewter which contain Lead which is poisonous.