Reviews for Moment Eternal
o.O SO AWESOME!
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Brilliant writing. 3
PrincessStarberry chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw...this is sweet. Your words so eloquently weave the threads of the story together...and give this tale the happy ending all of us ZeLink girls so wish for.
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Damn, the ending of the game sucked ass. It's a wonder Link hasn't gone mad after so many incarnations loaded with awful endings. Thanks for turning that awful ending into something not only bearable but actually enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was beautiful and sad in its own way. I really wished that Link and Zelda could have stayed together but I am happy that they met again in the past.
Gippaloo chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hi!

I know this may sound a little wierd, since you dont know me or

anything, but I was wondering if I could feature your story on a site that a few friends and myself are getting together about

The Legend of Zelda?

You see, I am the staff for the fanfiction section, so I am out looking

for great stories to feature on the site!

We would of course put your story up, and give you all the credit for

it, and put up any information that you want about yourself or the

story.

Please let me know if you are interested! (my email is in my profile)

Laura
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
AWESOME. You described the scenes so well that I actually thought I was there! Write more fics you're just too good! Oh, and I was wondering If you'd read my Zelda x Link fic? Thanks If you do!
Himawari-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
AW -dies- cutest ZeLink fanfic EVER omg omg omg -fangirls- YOU'RE AWESOME
Ciastor chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
T_T I'm crying right now.

Why are happy endings so elusive?
Kariah chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
good alternate endings are hard to find but yours tops my list! awesome ending
Aya chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This is a masterpiece! I just love the way you describe the feelings of Link and Zelda. Since the moment I started my reading, I couldn't stop myself... I give you a 10/10 for this fic!
Trunksgurl05 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I think your story was so sweet
INSANEmnky chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Encore! Encore! Wonderful! Great! Loved the fluff, if that would have been in the game...oh it would have been so much better, even though it already is a perfect game.

One more time, Wonderful!

# # INSANEmnky # #
chocomyrr chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
very sweet..._ ...sad..and sweet...XD great job! i enjoyed it very much!