Reviews for Favor For a Favor
TheAwes0me1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
The thing I really like about your stories is that, even if I have never heard of the show, I can still understand what's going on. Amazing job on all of your stories even if I don't get the chance to read them.
ignoreme-imaduck chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
nice
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
(Sorry for not logging in, am pressed for time)

*O*

Hot damn.
Mm.

That is a beautiful prompt, especially because it included and was an overtly consensual gangbang. Like dang Yuuri ;He did good and was treated so well, minus a few brief hiccups. Handsome Blue (nice name, btw) is such a treat and the fact Yuuri was receptive to each of them in various ways was fantastic.

Now I need me a go-getter Yuuri, who's maybe done such an orgy with maybe the same guys a few more times thus they're used to each other, and so Yuuri's more comfortable and forthcoming.

I was listening to Allie X - Paper Love while reading. Not for the lyrics (because I practically never pay attention to them since my hearing is shit and mistakes a lot of what is said) but for the whistling, the pace and slow tempo, and the sound of the soft vocals. I felt it helped aid in the sexy vibe of the fic; idk if you'd want to check it out or suggest something else.

It also blocked out the loud snoring from sleeping people and the dog. haha

Oh and I don't know if it was a mistake or misreading on my part, but , no wait, I just went back to check and Nose was referring to the guy Yuuri pointed out to have had it broken and not healed right, right? I was confused when the name was first used and thought it was talking about Handsome Blue, even though that wasn't the moniker used for him, maybe it was a typo or something. Idk if that made sense, sorry.

Anyways, thanks a bunches for sharing this beauty!
I will be sleeping well tonight~ :P
Pfft hahaha

Take care and have fun!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Whoa... Would it be too much to ask for a sequel?!