Reviews for Kissing Tutorial
That was mindblowingly FANTABULOUS
irish-red chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
totally hot!
Samejima Mamimi chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
That was a good story! So sweet and romantic and innocently sensual (er... that's a good thing btw) _ Write more! You're a good author!
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
It's really cute! _ And I must admit, Tokiya's a bit ooc. But who wouldn't be blushing when you ask your love to teach you how to kiss, ne? So it's really understandable. _ Don't worry, it's really good! _ Please don't make it one-shot and update! It should live up to its rating! It should be R! _ Hehehe!
Kaze Yurei chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
totally enjoyed that, very satisfying! keep up the good work!
Hume chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Nice one-shot fic there . Really, it got into my "nerves" (I was a bit tense while reading it).

And I think it contains twisted humor on the first part. Fuuko's personality is pretty much accurate but Miichan... he's getting OOC when it's near to the end o_o. But it's cute and "rough" XP.

I don't think you should put a new chappie. It's already better with one chapter. XD.
1311180814soujiro seta1604050619 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
hehehehehe...i already got your story from the middle part!its really cute eventhough mikagami is a lot hell OOC!but at least it was woth it and it couldve been nicer if it was the other way around with some things changed...nice job though!;D
violomana chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
It was good, but your English is a bit rough. Do you speak another language or just lacking in grammacal skills? You're having trouble with tenses and such, but none at all with making this a very descriptive piece. _~
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Fair enough.
hypershark chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Sweet! really cute! its a really really sweet chap!
qwerty chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Looking forward to a second chapter! _
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
YAY! there's gonna be a 2nd chp! for a moment, i thot it wud b a 1-shot fic. yay! lemon..*grins*
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3